Diane J Mundt
Affiliation: ENVIRON International Corporation
- Clinical epidemiological study of employees exposed to surfactant blend containing perfluorononanoic acidDiane J Mundt
ENVIRON International Corp, Amherst, MA 01002, USA
Occup Environ Med 64:589-94. 2007..The surfactant blend, which is related to other previously studied perfluorinated materials, is used in the production of some high-performance polymers...
- A historical review of additives and modifiers used in paving asphalt refining processes in the United StatesDiane J Mundt
ENVIRON International Corp, Amherst, Massachusetts 01002, USA
J Occup Environ Hyg 6:705-13. 2009..Modifications made to liquid petroleum asphalt were made generally to improve performance and were dictated by state specifications...
- A review of changes in composition of hot mix asphalt in the United StatesDiane J Mundt
ENVIRON International Corporation, Amherst, Massachusetts 01002, USA
J Occup Environ Hyg 6:714-25. 2009..This work is a companion review to a study undertaken in the petroleum refining sector that investigated current and historical use of additives in producing petroleum-derived asphalt cements...
- Lung cancer mortality in the German chromate industry, 1958 to 1998Thomas Birk
ENVIRON Germany GmbH, Essen, Germany
J Occup Environ Med 48:426-33. 2006..We conducted a mortality study of two German chromate production facilities and evaluated possible dose-response relationships between hexavalent chromium exposure and lung cancer...
- Cause-specific mortality among Kelly Air Force Base civilian employees, 1981-2001Diane J Mundt
Applied Epidemiology, Inc, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA
J Occup Environ Med 44:989-96. 2002..Overall, mortality patterns indicated a healthy worker population and no large increased mortality associated with employment at Kelly Air Force Base...