MICHAEL EDWARD ZWICK
Affiliation: Emory University
- Genetic variation and linkage disequilibrium in Bacillus anthracisMichael E Zwick
Biological Defense Research Directorate, Naval Medical Research Center, Silver Spring, MD, USA
Sci Rep 1:169. 2011..anthracis strains since the origin of the pathogen. This pattern of common genetic variation suggests a framework for recognizing new or genetically engineered strains...
- Identification of rare X-linked neuroligin variants by massively parallel sequencing in males with autism spectrum disorderKaryn Meltz Steinberg
Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine, Whitehead Biomedical Research Building, Suite 301, Atlanta, 30322, GA, USA
Mol Autism 3:8. 2012..abstract:..
- Genomic characterization of the Yersinia genusPeter E Chen
Biological Defense Research Directorate, Naval Medical Research Center, 503 Robert Grant Avenue, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910, USA
Genome Biol 11:R1. 2010..However, there were no genomic data on the Yersinia species with more limited virulence potential, frequently found in soil and water environments...
- SeqAnt: a web service to rapidly identify and annotate DNA sequence variationsAmol Carl Shetty
Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 11:471. 2010....
- Identifying Autism Susceptibility Genes By High-Throughput Chip ResequencingMichael Zwick; Fiscal Year: 2009..Identifying the genetic basis of autism could enable more rapid diagnostic testing and provide insight into the root causes and eventually pave the way for better treatments of this increasingly common disorder. ..
- Copy Number Variation as a Cause of Congenital Heart Defects in Down SyndromeMICHAEL EDWARD ZWICK; Fiscal Year: 2010..Identifying the genetic basis of this disorder can provide insights into the origins of CHD and ultimately lead to improved methods of treatment and prevention. ..