Genomes and Genes
David S Yu
Affiliation: Emory University
- One stone, two birds: CDK9-directed activation of UBE2A regulates monoubiquitination of both H2B and PCNAHui Zhang
Department of Radiation Oncology Emory University School of Medicine Atlanta, GA USA
Cell Cycle 11:2418. 2012..Comment on: Shchebet A, et al. Cell Cycle 2012; 11:2122-7...
- A role for CDK9-cyclin K in maintaining genome integrityDavid S Yu
Department of Radiation Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Cell Cycle 10:28-32. 2011..The direct role of CDK9-cyclin K in pathways that maintain genome integrity in response to replication stress appear to be evolutionarily conserved...
- Pronecrotic mixed lineage kinase domain-like protein expression is a prognostic biomarker in patients with early-stage resected pancreatic adenocarcinomaLauren E Colbert
Department of Radiation Oncology, Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
Cancer 119:3148-55. 2013..The goal of the current study was to evaluate the prognostic value of MLKL expression in patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma (PAC)...
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 9-cyclin K functions in the replication stress responseDavid S Yu
Department of Radiation Oncology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
EMBO Rep 11:876-82. 2010..These results reveal an unexpectedly direct role for CDK9-cyclin K in checkpoint pathways that maintain genome integrity in response to replication stress...
- SIRT2 directs the replication stress response through CDK9 deacetylationHui Zhang
Department of Radiation Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:13546-51. 2013....