MICHAEL T WINDLE
Affiliation: Emory University
- Transitions into underage and problem drinking: developmental processes and mechanisms between 10 and 15 years of ageMichael Windle
Department of Behavioral Science and Health Education, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Rd NE, Room 520, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Pediatrics 121:S273-89. 2008..It is proposed that this integrated developmental perspective serve as the foundation for subsequent efforts to prevent and to treat the causes, problems, and consequences of alcohol consumption...
- Cross-gender violence perpetration and victimization among early adolescents and associations with attitudes toward dating conflictMichael Windle
Department of Behavioral Sciences and Health Education, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Youth Adolesc 38:429-39. 2009..g., social skills, coping strategies) necessary to prevent the onset and escalation of adolescent dating violence...
- Parenting predictors of early-adolescents' health behaviors: simultaneous group comparisons across sex and ethnic groupsMichael Windle
Department of Behavioral Sciences and Health Education, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Road, NE, Rm 520, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Youth Adolesc 39:594-606. 2010....
- Psychosocial correlates of intention to receive an influenza vaccination among rural adolescentsJulia E Painter
Department of Behavioral Sciences and Health Education Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health, 1518 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Health Educ Res 25:853-64. 2010..Future influenza vaccination efforts geared toward rural middle and high school students may benefit from addressing adolescent attitudes toward influenza vaccination...
- Measurement of higher-order family dimensions across self-report and behavioral observational methodsMichael Windle
Emory University, USA
Psychol Rep 100:661-71. 2007..Findings are discussed in terms of limitations and directions for research...
- Vulnerability Factors and Drinking in AdulthoodMichael Windle; Fiscal Year: 2009....