Tami L Thomas
Affiliation: Emory University
- Parental Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Survey (PHPVS): nurse-led instrument development and psychometric testing for use in research and primary care screeningTami Lynn Thomas
Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30032, USA
J Nurs Meas 21:96-109. 2013..The Parental Human Papillomavirus Survey (PHPVS) was framed on theoretical constructs of the health belief model (HBM) and developed to survey parents regarding their HPV knowledge, attitudes, and intent to vaccinate...
- An opportunity for cancer prevention during preadolescence and adolescence: stopping human papillomavirus (HPV)-related cancer through HPV vaccinationTami L Thomas
Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30032, USA
J Adolesc Health 52:S60-8. 2013..We hypothesized that the correlates of parents who allow their children aged 9 to 13 years to get the HPV vaccine and those of parents who do not allow vaccination would differ significantly...
- Rural African American parents' knowledge and decisions about human papillomavirus vaccinationTami Lynn Thomas
Emory University, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Nurs Scholarsh 44:358-67. 2012..To identify predictors of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination among rural African American families...
- Predicting incidence and asymptomatic rates for chlamydia in small domainsTami L Thomas
Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Georgia, USA
J Adv Nurs 66:2650-8. 2010....
- Project genesis: self-reported religiosity and spirituality and sexual risk-taking in young African-American women attending a historically African-American collegeTami L Thomas
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Nurse Faculty Scholar, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30032, USA
J Natl Black Nurses Assoc 22:27-35. 2011..These findings are relevant to developing effective interventions in this population in order to decrease STI/HPV rates...