Gabriel L Sica
Affiliation: Emory University
- Lung cancer staging: pathology issuesGabriel L Sica
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Semin Diagn Pathol 29:116-26. 2012....
- Inhibition of STAT3 by niclosamide synergizes with erlotinib against head and neck cancerRui Li
Department of Radiation Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine and Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e74670. 2013..Based on our findings, treatment with erlotinib combined with niclosamide may offer an effective therapeutic approach to improve the prognosis of head and neck cancer. ..
- Novel small-molecule inhibitors of Bcl-XL to treat lung cancerDongkyoo Park
Departments of Radiation Oncology, Hematology and Medical Oncology, and Pathology, Emory University School of Medicine and Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Cancer Res 73:5485-96. 2013..BXI-72 overcomes acquired radioresistance of lung cancer. On the basis of our findings, the development of BXI(s) as a new class of anticancer agents is warranted and represents a novel strategy for improving lung cancer outcome...
- Survival analysis of patients with stage I non-small-cell lung cancer using clinical and DNA repair pathway expression variablesMadhusmita Behera
Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 14:128-38. 2013..Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer-related mortality. Understanding patient attributes that enhance survival and predict recurrence is necessary to individualize treatment options...
- CHFR protein expression predicts outcomes to taxane-based first line therapy in metastatic NSCLCRathi N Pillai
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Clin Cancer Res 19:1603-11. 2013..Results were validated in an additional 20 patients who received taxane-based chemotherapy at Emory University Hospital and the Atlanta VAMC...