Bruce S Ribner
Affiliation: Emory University
- Use of a mandatory declination form in a program for influenza vaccination of healthcare workersBruce S Ribner
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 29:302-8. 2008..To evaluate the utility and impact of using a declination form in the context of an influenza immunization program for healthcare workers...
- A Web-based program to ensure compliance of medical staff providers with mandated health care facility requirementsBruce S Ribner
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Am J Infect Control 39:511-4. 2011..We designed a Web-based program for educating medical staff providers on infection control and prevention measures and for ensuring that such providers comply with mandated immunizations, influenza vaccination, and tuberculin skin testing...
- Influenza vaccination of health care workers: policies and practices of hospitals in a community settingJulie A Gazmararian
Emory Center on Health Outcomes and Quality, Department of Health Policy and Management, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Am J Infect Control 35:441-7. 2007....
- Aminoglycoside-resistant Aeromonas hydrophila as part of a polymicrobial infection following a traumatic fall into freshwaterJoshua R Shak
Emory University School of Medicine, 1648 Pierce Drive, Room 374, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Clin Microbiol 49:1169-70. 2011..There are few reports of aminoglycoside-resistant Aeromonas spp. We report a soft tissue infection containing multiple pathogens, including a strain of Aeromonas hydrophila resistant to amikacin, tobramycin, and multiple cephalosporins...
- A cluster of mucormycosis infections in hematology patients: challenges in investigation and control of invasive mold infections in high-risk patient populationsEloisa Llata
Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 71:72-80. 2011....