Frances H Priddy
Affiliation: Emory University
- Detection of acute HIV infections in an urban HIV counseling and testing population in the United StatesFrances H Priddy
Department of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 44:196-202. 2007..Antibody tests alone are insufficient for public health practice in high-risk urban HIV testing settings...
- Safety and immunogenicity of a replication-incompetent adenovirus type 5 HIV-1 clade B gag/pol/nef vaccine in healthy adultsFrances H Priddy
Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Clin Infect Dis 46:1769-81. 2008....
- Anal sex, vaginal practices, and HIV incidence in female sex workers in urban Kenya: implications for the development of intravaginal HIV prevention methodsFrances H Priddy
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 27:1067-72. 2011..This FSW population had significant HIV incidence and needs continued HIV prevention interventions...
- An evaluation of intravaginal rings as a potential HIV prevention device in urban Kenya: behaviors and attitudes that might influence uptake within a high-risk populationDonna Jo Smith
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 17:1025-34. 2008..We sought to assess the potential acceptability of intravaginal rings (IVRs) as an HIV prevention method among at-risk women and men...
- Selective removal of stratum corneum by microdermabrasion to increase skin permeabilityHarvinder S Gill
Wallace H Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332 0100, USA
Eur J Pharm Sci 38:95-103. 2009..In conclusion, microdermabrasion can selectively remove full-thickness stratum corneum with little damage to deeper tissues and thereby increase skin permeability...