Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Emory University
- Variants in TNFAIP3, STAT4, and C12orf30 loci associated with multiple autoimmune diseases are also associated with juvenile idiopathic arthritisSampath Prahalad
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:2124-30. 2009....
- Profiling anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibodies in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritisAnne E Tebo
Department of Pediatrics and Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine, 2015 Uppergate Drive NE, Atlanta, GA, 30322, USA
Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 10:29. 2012..abstract:..
- Hierarchy of risk of childhood-onset rheumatoid arthritis conferred by HLA-DRB1 alleles encoding the shared epitopeSampath Prahalad
Pediatrics and Human Genetics, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Arthritis Rheum 64:925-30. 2012..The aims of this study were to investigate the largest cohort of patients with childhood-onset RA for association with SE alleles and to determine whether there is a hierarchy of risk based on the amino acid sequence of the SE...
- Quantification of the familial contribution to juvenile idiopathic arthritisSampath Prahalad
Division of Pediatric Rheumatology, Emory University School of Medicine, 2015 Uppergate Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Arthritis Rheum 62:2525-9. 2010..We also estimated the population attributable risk (PAR) of familial factors in JIA...
- The genetics of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: what is new in 2010?Sheila Angeles-Han
Department of Pediatrics, Emory University School of Medicine, 2015 Uppergate Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Curr Rheumatol Rep 12:87-93. 2010..This review highlights recent genetic investigations of JIA...
- Development of a vision-related quality of life instrument for children ages 8-18 years for use in juvenile idiopathic arthritis-associated uveitisSheila T Angeles-Han
Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30307, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 63:1254-61. 2011....