Tiffany Renee Oliver
Affiliation: Emory University
- New insights into human nondisjunction of chromosome 21 in oocytesTiffany Renee Oliver
Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
PLoS Genet 4:e1000033. 2008..Our results emphasize the fact that human nondisjunction is a multifactorial trait that must be dissected into its component parts to identify specific associated risk factors...
- Investigation of factors associated with paternal nondisjunction of chromosome 21Tiffany Renee Oliver
Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Am J Med Genet A 149:1685-90. 2009....
- Altered patterns of multiple recombinant events are associated with nondisjunction of chromosome 21Tiffany Renee Oliver
Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine, 615 Michael St, Suite 301, Whitehead Bldg, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Hum Genet 131:1039-46. 2012..These findings are important as they help us better understand mechanisms that may underlie both age-related and nonage-related meiotic chromosome mal-segregation...
- Preconception folic acid supplementation and risk for chromosome 21 nondisjunction: a report from the National Down Syndrome ProjectNATASHA D HOLLIS
Department of Human Genetics, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Am J Med Genet A 161:438-44. 2013..If confirmed, these results could account for inconsistencies among previous studies, as each study sample may vary by maternal age structure and proportion of meiotic errors...
- Identifying Mechanisms for Chromosome 21 NondisjunctionTiffany Oliver; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will use a modified tetrad analysis to infer the exchange pattern from the observed recombination data. ..