H R Moyer
Affiliation: Emory University
- Nipple-sparing mastectomy: technical aspects and aesthetic outcomesHunter R Moyer
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Ann Plast Surg 68:446-50. 2012..Nipple-sparing mastectomy (NSM) is increasingly used to improve the results of immediate breast reconstruction. Technical aspects and aesthetic outcomes of this procedure are examined...
- Contamination in smooth gel breast implant placement: testing a funnel versus digital insertion technique in a cadaver modelHunter R Moyer
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Emory University, 1364 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Aesthet Surg J 32:194-9. 2012..One claim of the funnel is that it facilitates a "no touch" technique, thereby limiting contamination. To date, there are no data to support this claim...
- Three-dimensional digital evaluation of breast symmetry after breast conservation therapyHunter R Moyer
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30315, USA
J Am Coll Surg 207:227-32. 2008..Although cosmesis is widely considered an advantage to this approach, objective evaluations of esthetic results are sparse...
- Sternoclavicular joint infection: a case reportH R Moyer
Department of Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 57:500-1. 2009..SJI can be treated conservatively with intravenous antibiotics and repeat imaging, but surgical intervention is required if patients present with an abscess, osteomyelitis or mediastinitis...
- Alginate microencapsulation technology for the percutaneous delivery of adipose-derived stem cellsHunter R Moyer
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Ann Plast Surg 65:497-503. 2010..Alginate is a hydrogel copolymer that can be engineered into spheres of <200 μm, thus facilitating mass transfer, allowing for subcutaneous injection, and protecting cells from shearing forces...
- An objective evaluation of breast symmetry and shape differences using 3-dimensional imagesAlbert Losken
Emory Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Ann Plast Surg 55:571-5. 2005..The purpose of this report is to objectively determine the extent to which this natural breast asymmetry exists...