David J Malebranche
Affiliation: Emory University
- HIV testing practices among black primary care physicians in the United StatesEric Y Wong
Janssen Therapeutics, 1125 Trenton Harbourton Road, Titusville, NJ, USA
BMC Public Health 13:96. 2013..The goal of this survey-based study was to evaluate the perceptions and practices of black, primary care physicians regarding HIV testing...
- The relationship between gender role conflict and condom use among black MSMDavid J Malebranche
Division of General Medicine, Emory University, 49 Jesse Hill Jr Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
AIDS Behav 16:2051-61. 2012....
- Bisexually active Black men in the United States and HIV: acknowledging more than the "Down Low"David J Malebranche
Division of General Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, 49 Jesse Hill Jr Drive, Suite 413, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Arch Sex Behav 37:810-6. 2008..This essay explores the current knowledge and limitations of public health research on bisexually active Black men. Implications for future research initiatives are discussed...
- Race and sexual identity: perceptions about medical culture and healthcare among Black men who have sex with menDavid J Malebranche
Division of General Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 96:97-107. 2004....
- Learning about medicine and raceDavid Malebranche
Division of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 23:220-4. 2004
- One in threeDavid Malebranche
Division of General Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Ann Intern Med 142:1021-2. 2005
- Eye of the needleDavid J Malebranche
Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Top HIV Med 14:144-5. 2006
- Exploring the "bisexual bridge": a qualitative study of risk behavior and disclosure of same-sex behavior among black bisexual menDavid J Malebranche
Emory University School of Medicine, Division of General Medicine, 49 Jesse Hill Jr Drive, Suite 413, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Am J Public Health 100:159-64. 2010..We explored factors influencing sexual behavior, disclosure of same-sex behavior, and condom-use practices among Black bisexual men...
- Common roots: a contextual review of HIV epidemics in black men who have sex with men across the African diasporaGregorio A Millett
National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 20201, USA
Lancet 380:411-23. 2012....
- Parents, peers and pornography: the influence of formative sexual scripts on adult HIV sexual risk behaviour among Black men in the USASophia A Hussen
Division of Infectious Diseases, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, USA
Cult Health Sex 14:863-77. 2012..Implications for future research are discussed...
- Repaving the road to academic success: the IMeRGE approach to peer mentoringJada Bussey-Jones
Division of General Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30303, USA
Acad Med 81:674-9. 2006....
- A Qualitative Analysis of Father-Son Relationships among HIV-Positive Young Black Men Who Have Sex with MenSophia A Hussen
Hubert Department of Global Health, Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University, 1518 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA, 30329, USA
J Urban Health 91:776-92. 2014..Interventions designed to strengthen father-son relationships may provide a promising direction for future health promotion efforts in this population. ..
- Focusing "down low": bisexual black men, HIV risk and heterosexual transmissionGregorio Millett
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30033, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 97:52S-59S. 2005....
- Black men who have sex with men and the HIV epidemic: next steps for public healthDavid J Malebranche
Am J Public Health 93:862-5. 2003
- The Social Context of Disclosure and HIV Sexual Risk among Bisexual Black MenDavid Malebranche; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- The role of mental health, support and coping on the HIV risk protective and promDavid Malebranche; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- The role of mental health, support and coping on the HIV risk protective and promDavid J Malebranche; Fiscal Year: 2010....