Stephen M LaConte
Affiliation: Emory University
- Real-time fMRI using brain-state classificationStephen M LaConte
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 28:1033-44. 2007....
- Evaluation of corpus callosum anisotropy in young adults with fetal alcohol syndrome according to diffusion tensor imagingXiangyang Ma
Biomedical Imaging Technology Center, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Emory University/Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 29:1214-22. 2005..If future studies support these findings, diffusion anisotropy, represented by fractional anisotropy, has the potential to be used as a clinical marker in the diagnosis of FAS...
- Reductions in interhemispheric motor cortex functional connectivity after muscle fatigueScott J Peltier
Biomedical Engineering, Emory University Georgia Tech, Hospital Annex, 531 Asbury Circle, Suite N305, Atlanta, GA 30322 4600, USA
Brain Res 1057:10-6. 2005..These results suggest that resting state interhemispheric motor cortex FC may be used as an index of recovery from fatigue...
- An information theoretic approach characterizing diffusion anisotropy in diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imagesNader S Metwalli
Wallace H Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:2260-3. 2006....
- Cross-validation-based kernel support selection for improved GRAPPA reconstructionRoger Nana
The Wallace H Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Magn Reson Med 59:819-25. 2008..As demonstrated with experimental data, the method improves image reconstruction with GRAPPA. Because the method is simple and applied in postprocessing, it can be used with GRAPPA routinely...
- Enhancing measured diffusion anisotropy in gray matter by eliminating CSF contamination with FLAIRXiangyang Ma
Biomedical Imaging Technology Center, Wallace Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, Emory University/Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Magn Reson Med 51:423-7. 2004..This enhanced measurement of diffusion anisotropy can be potentially used to differentiate directionally dependent structure and tracking fibers in gray matter...