Christine L Kempton
Affiliation: Emory University
- Incidence of inhibitors in a cohort of 838 males with hemophilia A previously treated with factor VIII concentratesC L Kempton
Aflac Cancer Center and Blood Disorders Service, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Thromb Haemost 4:2576-81. 2006..Understanding the baseline rate of inhibitor development in the population of previously treated patients (PTPs) is important when evaluating the effect of exposure to new factor replacement products on inhibitor formation...
- Novel therapeutic agents in the management of hemorrhage and thrombosisChristine L Kempton
Aflac Cancer Center and Blood Disorders Service and Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem 4:319-34. 2006..These agents and others will be discussed in detail with respect to mechanism of action, clinical efficacy and safety...
- Eradication of factor VIII inhibitors in patients with mild and moderate hemophilia AChristine L Kempton
Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Am J Hematol 87:933-6. 2012..4 (95% CI = 1.06–20.03) and 10.21 (95% CI = 1.17–78.28), respectively], whereas ITI alone (n = 9) was not [HR = 1.35 (95% CI = 0.44–4.07)]...
- Factor VIII A3 domain substitution N1922S results in hemophilia A due to domain-specific misfolding and hyposecretion of functional proteinRyan J Summers
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Blood 117:3190-8. 2011....
- Antithrombin affects hemostatic response to recombinant activated factor VII in factor VIII deficient plasmaFania Szlam
Department of Anesthesiology, Emory University School of Medicine, 1364 Clifton Rd, NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Anesth Analg 106:719-24, table of contents. 2008..We hypothesize that reduced AT concentrations would increase the procoagulant effects of rFVIIa in FVIII-deficient plasma...
- How we treat a hemophilia A patient with a factor VIII inhibitorChristine L Kempton
Aflac Cancer Center and Blood Disorders Service and Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Blood 113:11-7. 2009..Ideally, prediction and ultimately prevention will come with an improved understanding of how patient-specific and treatment-related factors work together to influence anti-factor VIII antibody production...
- Hemophilia care in the 21st centuryChristine L Kempton
Division of Hematology Oncology at the University of North Carolina, Chapell Hill, NC 27599 7035, USA
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 2:733-40. 2004
- Platelet heterogeneity: variation in coagulation complexes on platelet subpopulationsChristine L Kempton
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7035, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 25:861-6. 2005....