Colleen F Kelley
Affiliation: Emory University
- Measuring population transmission risk for HIV: an alternative metric of exposure risk in men who have sex with men (MSM) in the USColleen F Kelley
Department of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e53284. 2012..g. HIV prevalence, community viral load (CVL), population viral load (PVL), percent of HIV-positive persons with undetectable viral load] have important public health limitations for understanding disparities...
- HIV-1 RNA rectal shedding is reduced in men with low plasma HIV-1 RNA viral loads and is not enhanced by sexually transmitted bacterial infections of the rectumColleen F Kelley
Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Infect Dis 204:761-7. 2011..Among human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected men who have sex with men (MSM) taking combination antiretroviral therapy (cART), the impact of rectal sexually transmitted infections (STIs) on rectal HIV-1 shedding is unknown...
- Lack of effect of compartmentalized drug resistance mutations on HIV-1 pol divergence in antiretroviral-experienced womenColleen F Kelley
Emory University Department of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
AIDS 24:1361-6. 2010..To examine the persistence of compartmentalized HIV drug resistance mutations (DRM) over time in the female genital tract and its effect on pol gene divergence compared to that in blood...
- Incomplete peripheral CD4+ cell count restoration in HIV-infected patients receiving long-term antiretroviral treatmentColleen F Kelley
Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Clin Infect Dis 48:787-94. 2009....
- Evidence of persistent low-level viremia in long-term HAART-suppressed, HIV-infected individualsHiroyu Hatano
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
AIDS 24:2535-9. 2010..HAART can effectively reduce plasma HIV RNA levels to below the level of detection in most HIV-infected patients. The degree to which residual low-level viremia persists during HAART remains unclear...
- Clinical, epidemiologic characteristics of foreign-born Latinos with HIV/AIDS at an urban HIV clinicColleen F Kelley
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, USA
AIDS Read 17:73-4, 78-80, 85-8. 2007..However, a sustained virologic response is difficult to achieve in men...
- Disseminated Mycobacterium haemophilum infectionColleen F Kelley
Division of Infectious Diseases, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Lancet Infect Dis 11:571-8. 2011..We describe a case of chronic, disseminated M haemophilum infection in a patient with AIDS, and we review published work...
- The relation between symptoms, viral load, and viral load set point in primary HIV infectionColleen F Kelley
Department of Medicine, San Francisco General Hospital, University of California at San Francisco, 995 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 45:445-8. 2007..To examine the relation between symptoms, initial viral load, and viral load set point in primary HIV infection (PHI)...
- Trends in hospitalizations for AIDS-associated Pneumocystis jirovecii Pneumonia in the United States (1986 to 2005)Colleen F Kelley
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases and the Emory Centerfor AIDS Research, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
Chest 136:190-7. 2009....