Colleen F Kelley
Affiliation: Emory University
- Lack of effect of compartmentalized drug resistance mutations on HIV-1 pol divergence in antiretroviral-experienced womenColleen F Kelley
Emory University Department of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
AIDS 24:1361-6. 2010..To examine the persistence of compartmentalized HIV drug resistance mutations (DRM) over time in the female genital tract and its effect on pol gene divergence compared to that in blood...
- Disseminated Mycobacterium haemophilum infectionColleen F Kelley
Division of Infectious Diseases, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Lancet Infect Dis 11:571-8. 2011..We describe a case of chronic, disseminated M haemophilum infection in a patient with AIDS, and we review published work...
- HIV-1 RNA rectal shedding is reduced in men with low plasma HIV-1 RNA viral loads and is not enhanced by sexually transmitted bacterial infections of the rectumColleen F Kelley
Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Infect Dis 204:761-7. 2011..Among human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected men who have sex with men (MSM) taking combination antiretroviral therapy (cART), the impact of rectal sexually transmitted infections (STIs) on rectal HIV-1 shedding is unknown...
- Social Discrimination and Resiliency Are Not Associated With Differences in Prevalent HIV Infection in Black and White Men Who Have Sex With MenJohn L Peterson
Department of Psychology, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA Department of Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, GA National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA Division of Health Promotion and Behavior, School of Public Health, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA Department of Behavioral Sciences and Health Education, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, GA and Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 66:538-43. 2014..To examine the associations of homophobia, racism, and resiliency with differences in prevalent HIV infection in black and white men who have sex with men (MSM)...
- Understanding racial HIV/STI disparities in black and white men who have sex with men: a multilevel approachPatrick S Sullivan
Department of Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e90514. 2014..Understanding reasons for these disparities requires looking beyond individual-level behavioral risk to a more comprehensive framework...
- Measuring population transmission risk for HIV: an alternative metric of exposure risk in men who have sex with men (MSM) in the USColleen F Kelley
Department of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e53284. 2012..g. HIV prevalence, community viral load (CVL), population viral load (PVL), percent of HIV-positive persons with undetectable viral load] have important public health limitations for understanding disparities...
- Incomplete peripheral CD4+ cell count restoration in HIV-infected patients receiving long-term antiretroviral treatmentColleen F Kelley
Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Clin Infect Dis 48:787-94. 2009....