Colleen F Kelley
Affiliation: Emory University
- Lack of effect of compartmentalized drug resistance mutations on HIV-1 pol divergence in antiretroviral-experienced womenColleen F Kelley
Emory University Department of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
AIDS 24:1361-6. 2010..To examine the persistence of compartmentalized HIV drug resistance mutations (DRM) over time in the female genital tract and its effect on pol gene divergence compared to that in blood...
- Disseminated Mycobacterium haemophilum infectionColleen F Kelley
Division of Infectious Diseases, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Lancet Infect Dis 11:571-8. 2011..We describe a case of chronic, disseminated M haemophilum infection in a patient with AIDS, and we review published work...
- HIV-1 RNA rectal shedding is reduced in men with low plasma HIV-1 RNA viral loads and is not enhanced by sexually transmitted bacterial infections of the rectumColleen F Kelley
Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Infect Dis 204:761-7. 2011..Among human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected men who have sex with men (MSM) taking combination antiretroviral therapy (cART), the impact of rectal sexually transmitted infections (STIs) on rectal HIV-1 shedding is unknown...
- Measuring population transmission risk for HIV: an alternative metric of exposure risk in men who have sex with men (MSM) in the USColleen F Kelley
Department of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e53284. 2012..g. HIV prevalence, community viral load (CVL), population viral load (PVL), percent of HIV-positive persons with undetectable viral load] have important public health limitations for understanding disparities...
- Incomplete peripheral CD4+ cell count restoration in HIV-infected patients receiving long-term antiretroviral treatmentColleen F Kelley
Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Clin Infect Dis 48:787-94. 2009....