Shawn M Jobe
Affiliation: Emory University
- Critical role for the mitochondrial permeability transition pore and cyclophilin D in platelet activation and thrombosisShawn M Jobe
Department of Pediatrics, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA, USA
Blood 111:1257-65. 2008..These results implicate CypD and the MPTP as critical regulators of platelet activation and suggest a novel CypD-dependent negative-feedback mechanism regulating arterial thrombosis...
- Mitochondrial calcium and reactive oxygen species regulate agonist-initiated platelet phosphatidylserine exposureHyo Jung Choo
Department of Pediatrics, Aflac Cancer Center and Blood Disorders Service, Emory University and Children s Healthcare of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 32:2946-55. 2012..To study the interactions of cytoplasmic calcium elevation, mitochondrial permeability transition pore (mPTP) formation, and reactive oxygen species formation in the regulation of phosphatidylserine (PS) exposure in platelets...
- Role of FcRgamma and factor XIIIA in coated platelet formationShawn M Jobe
Department of Pediatrics, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Blood 106:4146-51. 2005..We conclude that FcRgamma, but not factor XIIIA, is essential for formation of highly procoagulant coated platelets following dual stimulation with collagen and thrombin...
- Platelet biogenesis and functions require correct protein O-glycosylationYingchun Wang
Departments of Biochemistry and Pediatrics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:16143-8. 2012....
- The platelet mitochondrial permeability transition and thrombosisShawn Jobe; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- The platelet mitochondrial permeability transition and thrombosisShawn M Jobe; Fiscal Year: 2010....