Adriana G Ioachimescu
Affiliation: Emory University
- Growth hormone deficiency after mild combat-related traumatic brain injuryAdriana G Ioachimescu
Atlanta Veteran Affairs Medical Center, The Emory Clinic, Emory University, 1365 B Clifton Rd, Atlanta, GA, 30322, USA
Pituitary 18:535-41. 2015..Our objective was to determine the prevalence of GHD in veterans with a history of combat-related TBI, and its association with cognitive and psychosocial dysfunction...
- The pituitary stalk transection syndrome: multifaceted presentation in adulthoodAdriana Gabriela Ioachimescu
Department of Medicine and Neurological Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, 1365 B Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Pituitary 15:405-11. 2012..Long-term follow-up by the adult endocrinologist is warranted as new hormone deficiencies might appear later in life...
- Silent corticotroph adenomas: Emory University cohort and comparison with ACTH-negative nonfunctioning pituitary adenomasAdriana G Ioachimescu
Department of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Neurosurgery 71:296-303; discussion 304. 2012..Whether SCAs behave more aggressively than NFPAs without ACTH immunoreactivity (ACTH negative) remains controversial...
- The lipid accumulation product and all-cause mortality in patients at high cardiovascular risk: a PreCIS database studyAdriana G Ioachimescu
Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 18:1836-44. 2010..In conclusion, LAP and not BMI predicted mortality in nondiabetic patients at high risk for cardiovascular diseases. LAP may become a useful tool in clinical practice to stratify the risk of unfavorable outcome associated with obesity...
- Comprehensive evaluation of thyrotropinomas: single-center 20-year experienceAlice Azzalin
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine and Neurosurgery, Emory Pituitary Center, Emory University School of Medicine, 1365 B Clifton Rd, NE, B6209, Atlanta, GA, 30322, USA
Pituitary 19:183-93. 2016..To present a single-center 20-year experience with operated thyrotropinomas, including prevalence, clinical, biochemical and histological characteristics, and postoperative outcomes...