Nicholas D Fletcher
Affiliation: Emory University
- Medicaid Insurance Is Associated With Larger Curves in Patients Who Require Scoliosis SurgeryNicholas D Fletcher
Department of Orthopaedics, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ) 44:E454-7. 2015..7 (2.3) for private insurance patients (P = .16). Compared with private insurance patients, Medicaid patients who underwent PSF for AIS had larger presenting Cobb angles and larger Cobb angles at time of surgery. ..
- Serial casting as a delay tactic in the treatment of moderate-to-severe early-onset scoliosisNicholas D Fletcher
Emory Orthopaedics Spine Center, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 32:664-71. 2012..Serial casting can cure mild infantile idiopathic scoliosis. Its use in delaying surgery in older children and those with larger curves or syndromes is poorly defined...
- Increased severity of type III supracondylar humerus fractures in the preteen populationNicholas D Fletcher
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 32:567-72. 2012..We hypothesized that there would be more complications in older children, reflecting a higher-energy injury mechanism...
- Early onset scoliosis: current concepts and controversiesNicholas D Fletcher
Emory University Orthopaedics and Spine Center, 59 Executive Park South NE, Atlanta, GA, 30329, USA
Curr Rev Musculoskelet Med 5:102-10. 2012..Definitive fusion is rarely indicated in young patients. This chapter will cover the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of children with EOS...
- Clinical characteristics of severe supracondylar humerus fractures in childrenSumeet Garg
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Children s Hospital, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO UT Southwestern, Children s Medical Center Texas Scottish Rite Hospital, Dallas, TX Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN Emory University, Children s Healthcare of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA St Christopher Hospital for Children, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA Department of Orthopedics, Brown University, Providence, RI
J Pediatr Orthop 34:34-9. 2014..Our aim was to review the results of our experience treating children with severe supracondylar elbow fractures at various time points after injury...
- Current treatment preferences for early onset scoliosis: a survey of POSNA membersNicholas D Fletcher
Emory Orthopaedic and Spine Center, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 31:326-30. 2011..We hypothesized that practitioner access to casting tables and halo traction would be significantly associated with treatment choices...
- Operative treatment of type II supracondylar humerus fractures: does time to surgery affect complications?A Noelle Larson
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Children s Hospital, Denver, CO Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Children s Medical Center, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, TX Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, GA Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Brown University, Providence, RI St Christopher s Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA
J Pediatr Orthop 34:382-7. 2014..We sought to determine if delay in surgical treatment of modified Gartland type II supracondylar humerus fractures would affect the rate of complications following closed reduction and percutaneous pinning...
- Asymmetrical arthrogryposis of the upper extremity associated with congenital spine anomaliesNicholas D Fletcher
Division of Hand Surgery, Department of Orthopaedics, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, TX, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 30:936-41. 2010..The spine may be involved; however, the presence of associated congenital vertebral abnormalities is rare...