Jared A DeFife
Affiliation: Emory University
- Validity of prototype diagnosis for mood and anxiety disordersJared A DeFife
Department of Psychology, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
JAMA Psychiatry 70:140-8. 2013....
- Psychotherapy appointment no-shows: rates and reasonsJared A DeFife
Department of Psychology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Psychotherapy (Chic) 47:413-7. 2010..Patients missed their psychotherapy appointments for a number of reasons, including clinical symptoms, practical matters, motivational concerns, and negative treatment reactions...
- Agreement between clinician and patient ratings of adaptive functioning and developmental historyJared A DeFife
Department of Psychiatry, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Am J Psychiatry 167:1472-8. 2010....
- An empirically derived taxonomy for personality diagnosis: bridging science and practice in conceptualizing personalityDrew Westen
Department of Psychology, Emory University, Atlanta, USA
Am J Psychiatry 169:273-84. 2012..The authors describe a system for diagnosing personality pathology that is empirically derived, clinically relevant, and practical for day-to-day use...
- Emotion dysregulation and negative affect: association with psychiatric symptomsBekh Bradley
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Emory University School of Medicine, and Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 72:685-91. 2011..The aim of this study was to assess the construct and incremental validity of self-reported emotion dysregulation over and above childhood trauma and negative affect in predicting a range of psychopathology...
- Identity disturbance in adolescence: associations with borderline personality disorderDrew Westen
Department of Psychology and Psychiatry, Emory University, 36 Eagle Row, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Dev Psychopathol 23:305-13. 2011..As such, identity disturbance can be a manifestation of psychopathology above and beyond the typical Sturm und Drang (storm and stress) of adolescence...
- The effects of sertraline on psychopathic traitsBoadie W Dunlop
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30306, USA
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 26:329-37. 2011..Antidepressants reduce other, more maladaptive, traits associated with psychopathy, including dysregulated impulsivity and externalization...