Christopher U Cates
Affiliation: Emory University
- The future of simulation technologies for complex cardiovascular proceduresChristopher U Cates
School of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Emory University Hospital, 1364 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Eur Heart J 33:2127-34. 2012....
- Learning curves and reliability measures for virtual reality simulation in the performance assessment of carotid angiographyAmar D Patel
Emory Angiographic Simulation Training EAST Center, Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 47:1796-802. 2006..Improvement in performance as measured by metric-based procedural errors must be demonstrated if virtual reality (VR) simulation is to be used as a valid means of proficiency assessment and improvement in procedural-based medical skills...
- Virtual reality simulation in carotid stenting: a new paradigm for procedural trainingChristopher U Cates
Vascular Intervention, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Nat Clin Pract Cardiovasc Med 4:174-5. 2007
- Clinical outcomes after hybrid coronary revascularization versus off-pump coronary artery bypass: a prospective evaluationThomas A Vassiliades
From the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA USA Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Emory University School of Public Health, Atlanta, GA USA and Division of Cardiology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA USA
Innovations (Phila) 4:299-306. 2009..We present our experience and provide a comparative analysis to off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting (OPCAB)...
- Approval of virtual reality training for carotid stenting: what this means for procedural-based medicineAnthony G Gallagher
Department of Surgery, Emory University and the Emory Heart Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
JAMA 292:3024-6. 2004
- Virtual reality training for the operating room and cardiac catheterisation laboratoryAnthony G Gallagher
Emory Endosurgery Unit, Department of Surgery Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Lancet 364:1538-40. 2004..At the end of the 20th century, the public and the medical profession have concluded that training on patients is no longer acceptable...
- Integrated coronary revascularization with drug-eluting stents: immediate and seven-month outcomeThomas A Vassiliades
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 131:956-62. 2006....