MARIJN EDUARD BRUMMER
Affiliation: Emory University
- Noquist: reduced field-of-view imaging by direct Fourier inversionMarijn E Brummer
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Magn Reson Med 51:331-42. 2004..The experimental results confirm the theory, and demonstrate that Noquist reduces scan time for cine MRI while fully preserving both spatial and temporal resolution, but at the cost of a reduced signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)...
- Hemodynamic predictors of aortic dilatation in bicuspid aortic valve by velocity-encoded cardiovascular magnetic resonanceP Martijn den Reijer
Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 12:4. 2010..Clinical tools for identification and monitoring of BAV patients at high risk for development of aortic dilatation, an early complication, are not available...
- Functional brain imaging alterations in acne patients treated with isotretinoinJ Douglas Bremner
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Emory Center for Positron Emission Tomography, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:983-91. 2005..The purpose of this study was to assess the effects of isotretinoin on brain functioning in acne patients...
- Renal arterial blood flow measurement by breath-held MRI: Accuracy in phantom scans and reproducibility in healthy subjectsSamuel Dambreville
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Magn Reson Med 63:940-50. 2010..8 mL/min (4.21%) for immediate repetition of the breath-held flow scan, 39.13 mL/min (6.90%) for repeated plane scouting, and 40.76 mL/min (7.20%) for weekly fluctuations in renal blood flow...
- IMPROVED CINE MRI BY DIRECT-INVERSION RECONSTRUCTIONMarijn Brummer; Fiscal Year: 2007..Qualitative and quantitative evaluations will be performed of image quality and flow calculations using the method. Finally, feasibility will be investigated of combining this method and parallel imaging methods. ..
- IMPROVED CINE MRI BY DIRECT-INVERSION RECONSTRUCTIONMarijn Brummer; Fiscal Year: 2009..Qualitative and quantitative evaluations will be performed of image quality and flow calculations using the method. Finally, feasibility will be investigated of combining this method and parallel imaging methods. ..