Sulochana S Bhandarkar
Affiliation: Emory University
- Quality of life measures for acne patientsLauren E Barnes
Department of Dermatology, Center for Dermatology Research, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Box 2473, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston Salem, NC 27157 1071, USA
Dermatol Clin 30:293-300, ix. 2012..The ideal HRQOL measure for the management of patients with acne is a concise questionnaire that places minimal burden on respondents and allows physicians to track improvement in HRQOL with successful treatment...
- Quality-of-life issues in vitiligoSulochana S Bhandarkar
Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Emory University, 1315 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Dermatol Clin 30:255-68, viii. 2012..Many instruments, both dermatology specific and dermatology nonspecific, have been used to measure HRQL. Assessing HRQL in vitiligo is an important part of disease management...
- Curcumin as an inhibitor of angiogenesisSulochana S Bhandarkar
Department of Dermatology, Emory University School of Medicine, Winship Cancer Institute, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 595:185-95. 2007..Curcumin's effect on the overall process of angiogenesis compounds its enormous potential as an antiangiogenic drug...
- Fulvene-5 potently inhibits NADPH oxidase 4 and blocks the growth of endothelial tumors in miceSulochana S Bhandarkar
Department of Dermatology and Atlanta Veterans Administration Medical Center, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
J Clin Invest 119:2359-65. 2009..In conclusion, the present study establishes Nox4 as a critical regulator of hemangioma growth and identifies fulvenes as a potential class of candidate inhibitor to therapeutically interfere with Nox function...
- Angiogenesis in cutaneous lesions of leprosy: implications for treatmentSulochana S Bhandarkar
Department of Dermatology, Emory University School of Medicine, WMB 5309, 1639 Pierce Dr, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Arch Dermatol 143:1527-9. 2007..To examine the potential role of angiogenesis in leprosy...
- Targeted therapy of oral hairy leukoplakia with gentian violetSulochana S Bhandarkar
Department of Dermatology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 58:711-2. 2008..The application of gentian violet can be used as a method to OHL treatment. Gentian violet is an inexpensive and safe therapy and, given that it inhibits reactive oxygen, this old therapy is now a targeted novel therapy...
- Tris (dibenzylideneacetone) dipalladium, a N-myristoyltransferase-1 inhibitor, is effective against melanoma growth in vitro and in vivoSulochana S Bhandarkar
Department of Dermatology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:5743-8. 2008..Studies were carried out to determine the mechanism of action of Tris DBA...