Cecelia A Bellcross
Affiliation: Emory University
- Prevalence and healthcare actions of women in a large health system with a family history meeting the 2005 USPSTF recommendation for BRCA genetic counseling referralCecelia A Bellcross
Emory University School of Medicine, Department of Human Genetics, Whitehead Building, Suite 301, 615 Michael Street, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 22:728-35. 2013....
- Implementing screening for Lynch syndrome among patients with newly diagnosed colorectal cancer: summary of a public health/clinical collaborative meetingCecelia A Bellcross
Office of Public Health Genomics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Genet Med 14:152-62. 2012..Such endeavors will require multilevel and multidisciplinary approaches building on collaborative public health and clinical partnerships...
- Direct-to-consumer personal genome testing and cancer risk predictionCecelia A Bellcross
Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Cancer J 18:293-302. 2012....
- Recruiting women for a study on perceived risk of cancer: influence of survey topic salience and early versus late responseSteven Leadbetter
Epidemiology and Applied Research Branch, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341 3717, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 10:E75. 2013..The main objective of this analysis was to examine survey responder status (ie, early vs late response) by sociodemographic characteristics and by salience of study variables among respondents...
- Hereditary breast/ovarian cancer syndrome: a primer for obstetricians/gynecologistsDana Meaney-Delman
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine, 49 Jesse Hill Jr Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA Electronic address
Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 40:475-512. 2013..Women's health providers with a strong working knowledge of HBOC are able to improve the quality of care for women and families impacted by BRCA1/2 mutations. ..
- Awareness and utilization of BRCA1/2 testing among U.S. primary care physiciansCecelia A Bellcross
CDC, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Am J Prev Med 40:61-6. 2011..Testing for mutations in the breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility genes BRCA1 and BRCA2 (BRCA) has been commercially available since 1996...