Sheila T Angeles-Han
Affiliation: Emory University
- Prevention and management of cataracts in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis-associated uveitisSheila Angeles-Han
Division of Pediatric Rheumatology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA
Curr Rheumatol Rep 14:142-9. 2012..Continued partnership between pediatric rheumatologists and pediatric ophthalmologists can help ensure favorable visual outcomes...
- The importance of visual function in the quality of life of children with uveitisSheila T Angeles-Han
Emory University, Division of Pediatric Rheumatology, Atlanta, Georgia 30307, USA
J AAPOS 14:163-8. 2010..The role of visual functionality as a result of JIA-associated uveitis and its complications has not been examined. We evaluated the individual impact of physical and visual disability on QOL in children with and without uveitis...
- Development of a vision-related quality of life instrument for children ages 8-18 years for use in juvenile idiopathic arthritis-associated uveitisSheila T Angeles-Han
Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30307, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 63:1254-61. 2011....
- Current perspectives on ophthalmic manifestations of childhood rheumatic diseasesNeal V Palejwala
Section of Vitreoretinal Surgery, Department of Ophthalmology, Emory University School of Medicine, 1365B Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Curr Rheumatol Rep 15:341. 2013..In this review, we will focus on the known ophthalmologic manifestations of common pediatric rheumatologic diseases and discuss recent advances in therapeutic considerations for these conditions...
- Risk markers of juvenile idiopathic arthritis-associated uveitis in the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA) RegistrySheila T Angeles-Han
From the Department of Pediatrics, and Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia Department of Pediatric Rheumatology, Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts and Children s Healthcare of Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Rheumatol 40:2088-96. 2013....