Jennifer W Witcher
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Atomoxetine pharmacokinetics in children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderJennifer W Witcher
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Research Laboratories, Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 13:53-63. 2003..This study was conducted, in part, to evaluate the single-dose and steady-state pharmacokinetics of atomoxetine in pediatric patients...
- Atomoxetine hydrochloride: clinical drug-drug interaction prediction and outcomeJohn Michael Sauer
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 308:410-8. 2004....
- Disposition and metabolic fate of atomoxetine hydrochloride: the role of CYP2D6 in human disposition and metabolismJohn Michael Sauer
Department of Drug Disposition, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 31:98-107. 2003..Although differences were observed in the excretion and relative amounts of metabolites formed, the primary difference observed between EM and PM subjects was the rate at which atomoxetine was biotransformed to 4-hydroxyatomoxetine...
- Effect of potent CYP2D6 inhibition by paroxetine on atomoxetine pharmacokineticsDonna J Belle
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 42:1219-27. 2002..It was concluded that inhibition of CYP2D6 by paroxetine markedly affected atomoxetine disposition, resulting in pharmacokinetics similar to poor metabolizers of CYP2D6 substrates...
- CYP2D6 metabolizer status and atomoxetine dosing in children and adolescents with ADHDPaula T Trzepacz
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 18:79-86. 2008..Results suggest genotyping is unnecessary during routine clinical management, because investigators were able to dose atomoxetine to comparable efficacy and safety levels in EMs and PMs without knowledge of genotype metabolizer status...
- Clinical pharmacokinetics of atomoxetineJohn Michael Sauer
Elan Pharmaceuticals, Inc, South San Francisco, California, USA
Clin Pharmacokinet 44:571-90. 2005..In extensive metabolisers, potent and selective CYP2D6 inhibitors reduce atomoxetine clearance; however, administration of CYP inhibitors to poor metabolisers has no effect on the steady-state plasma concentrations of atomoxetine...