Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- A 15-item short form of the psychological and interpersonal relationship scalesR Swindle
US Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46825, USA
Int J Impot Res 18:82-8. 2006..SF-PAIRS is a valid, brief measure of psychological and interpersonal outcomes associated with ED...
- The psychological and interpersonal relationship scales: assessing psychological and relationship outcomes associated with erectile dysfunction and its treatmentRalph W Swindle
Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Arch Sex Behav 33:19-30. 2004..It provides a broader assessment of treatment outcome than current measures of erectile function...
- Functional and psychosocial impairment in adults with undiagnosed ADHDStephen L Able
US Outcomes Research, Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Psychol Med 37:97-107. 2007..Additionally, compare adults with undiagnosed and diagnosed ADHD to investigate possible reasons why the undiagnosed avoid clinical detection...
- Treatment patterns associated with Duloxetine and Venlafaxine use for Major Depressive DisorderWenyu Ye
Lilly USA, LLC, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
BMC Psychiatry 11:19. 2011....
- Responses to nervous breakdowns in America over a 40-year period. Mental health policy implicationsR Swindle
Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Am Psychol 55:740-9. 2000..These findings support policies that strengthen informal support seeking and access to effective psychosocial treatments rather than current mental health reimbursement practices, which emphasize the role of primary care physicians...
- Healthcare charges and utilization associated with diabetic neuropathy: impact of Type 1 diabetes and presence of other diabetes-related complications and comorbiditiesY Zhao
Global Health Outcomes, Eli Lilly and Co, Indianapolis, IN 46221, USA
Diabet Med 26:61-9. 2009..The aim was to examine the impact of Type 1 diabetes and having any other diabetes-related complication or comorbidity on healthcare charges and utilization in patients with diabetic neuropathy (DN)...
- Higher costs and therapeutic factors associated with adherence to NCQA HEDIS antidepressant medication management measures: analysis of administrative claimsRebecca L Robinson
Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 12:43-54. 2006....
- Sexual and relationship characteristics among an internet-based sample of U.S. men with and without erectile dysfunctionAnn Cameron
Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Sex Marital Ther 31:229-42. 2005..Sexual function and relationship and psychological characteristics were significant predictors of overall sexual satisfaction and relationship satisfaction...
- Cost-effectiveness inferences from bootstrap quadrant confidence levels: three degrees of dominanceRobert L Obenchain
US Medical Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
J Biopharm Stat 15:419-36. 2005..In contrast, extensive follow-up comparisons using data from actual clinical practice will almost always ultimately be needed to better inform health policy makers...
- Depression and other mental health diagnoses increase mortality risk after ischemic strokeLinda S Williams
Roudebush VA Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Am J Psychiatry 161:1090-5. 2004..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of poststroke depression and other mental health diagnoses on mortality after ischemic stroke...
- Duloxetine treatment for role functioning improvement in generalized anxiety disorder: three independent studiesJean Endicott
New York State Psychiatric Institute and Columbia School of Medicine, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 68:518-24. 2007..The present work examined the efficacy of duloxetine treatment for improving functional outcomes for patients with GAD in 3 independent clinical studies...
- Integrating clinical nurse specialists into the treatment of primary care patients with depressionRalph W Swindle
Roudebush VAMC, USA
Int J Psychiatry Med 33:17-37. 2003..Experienced CNSs often did not see the need for treatment in many primary care patients identified by the PRIME-MD. Integrating integrated care models in actual practice may prove challenging...
- Depression and other mental health diagnoses after stroke increase inpatient and outpatient medical utilization three years poststrokeSushmita Shoma Ghose
Mental Health Services Consulting, Appleton, WI, USA
Med Care 43:1259-64. 2005..CONCLUSION: Mental health diagnosis after stroke increases inpatient and outpatient healthcare utilization in the first 3 years poststroke. Additional biologic and psychosocial factors should be investigated...
- Nine-month predictors and outcomes of SSRI antidepressant continuation in primary careJames E Aikens
Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 27:229-36. 2005..This study aimed to identify the predictors and outcomes of SSRI antidepressant continuation, discontinuation and switching over a 9-month period of naturalistic observation...
- Efficacy of duloxetine and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: comparisons as assessed by remission rates in patients with major depressive disorderMichael E Thase
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 3535 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:672-6. 2007....