C R Sumner
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Telepsychiatry: challenges in rural agingC R Sumner
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46221, USA
J Rural Health 17:370-3. 2001..Advances in telepsychiatry technology allow a core group of skilled mental health providers in a central location to provide timely local access to quality services for the rural elderly over a broad geographic area...
- Placebo-controlled study of the effects of atomoxetine on bladder control in children with nocturnal enuresisCalvin R Sumner
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:699-711. 2006..This study tested the hypothesis that atomoxetine will provide significant therapeutic benefit for nocturnal enuresis in patients with the diagnosis of nocturnal enuresis...
- Once-daily atomoxetine treatment for children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, including an assessment of evening and morning behavior: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trialDouglas K Kelsey
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Pediatrics 114:e1-8. 2004..Another goal was to determine how early in treatment it was possible to discern a specific effect of the drug on ADHD symptoms...
- Decreased use of clonidine following treatment with atomoxetine in children with ADHDJoseph A Johnston
US Outcomes Research, Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Technology Center, DC 5024, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 26:389-95. 2006..In others, atomoxetine has replaced both stimulant and clonidine in patients previously requiring this combination for the control of symptoms or for the management of stimulant-related adverse effects...
- Efficacy and safety of atomoxetine in adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and major depressionMark E Bangs
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 17:407-20. 2007..ATX was an effective and safe treatment for ADHD in adolescents with ADHD and MDD. However, this trial showed no evidence for ATX of efficacy in treating MDD...
- Effects of atomoxetine on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in clinical pediatric treatment settings: a naturalistic studyRosalie J Bakken
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 24:449-60. 2008....
- Improvement in health-related quality of life in children with ADHD: an analysis of placebo controlled studies of atomoxetineAmy R Perwien
Outcomes Research, US Medical Division, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 25:264-71. 2004..Findings demonstrate the positive impact of atomoxetine on HRQL in children with ADHD...