Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Health care costs before and after diagnosis of depression in patients with unexplained pain: a retrospective cohort study using the United Kingdom General Practice Research DatabaseCatherine Reed
Global Health Outcomes, Eli Lilly and Company, Windlesham, Surrey, UK
Clinicoecon Outcomes Res 5:37-47. 2013..To assess the impact of pain severity and time to diagnosis of depression on health care costs for primary care patients with pre-existing unexplained pain symptoms who subsequently received a diagnosis of depression...
- Mixed states vs. pure mania in the French sample of the EMBLEM study: results at baseline and 24 months--European mania in bipolar longitudinal evaluation of medicationJean Michel Azorin
Neurosciences Medical department, Eli Lilly and Company, Suresnes, France
BMC Psychiatry 9:33. 2009..To describe the clinical course and treatment patterns over 24 months of patients experiencing an acute manic/mixed episode within the standard course of care...
- Quality of life outcomes among patients with depression after 6 months of starting treatment: results from FINDERCatherine Reed
Eli Lilly and Company Ltd, Erl Wood Manor, Windlesham, Surrey, UK
J Affect Disord 113:296-302. 2009..We studied the impact of antidepressant (AD) treatment on HRQoL outcomes in depressed patients and investigated factors associated with these outcomes in routine practice settings...
- Work impairment in bipolar disorder patients--results from a two-year observational study (EMBLEM)C Reed
Eli Lilly and Company Limited, Lilly Research Centre, Erl Wood Manor, Sunninghill Road, Windlesham, Surrey, Windlesham GU20 6PH, UK
Eur Psychiatry 25:338-44. 2010..To explore factors associated with work impairment at 2 years following an acute episode...
- Observational study designs for bipolar disorder - what can they tell us about treatment in acute mania?Catherine Reed
Lilly Research Centre, Erl Wood Manor, Sunninghill Road, Windlesham, GU20 6PH, UK
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 33:715-21. 2009..4%) and week 12 (50.5%). The results of this observational study show that treatment for mania is complex with multiple combinations of treatment and frequent switching during an acute episode...
- Comparison of olanzapine and risperidone in the EMBLEM Study: translation of randomized controlled trial findings into clinical practiceDiego Novick
Lilly Research Centre, Windlesham, Surrey, UK
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 25:257-63. 2010..Limitations include differences in study design, patient population, and length of follow-up...
- Does cannabis use affect treatment outcome in bipolar disorder? A longitudinal analysisInge van Rossum
Medical Department, Eli Lilly Nederland, Houten, The Netherlands
J Nerv Ment Dis 197:35-40. 2009..An independent impact of cannabis use on psychopathologic outcomes in patients with bipolar disorder was apparent, whereas the impact on social outcomes was modest...
- Clinical and economic consequences of medication non-adherence in the treatment of patients with a manic/mixed episode of bipolar disorder: results from the European Mania in Bipolar Longitudinal Evaluation of Medication (EMBLEM) studyJihyung Hong
Personal Social Services Research Unit, London School of Economics, London, UK
Psychiatry Res 190:110-4. 2011..05). In conclusion, non-adherence in bipolar patients was associated with poorer long term clinical outcomes that have economic implications for health-care providers...
- Costs associated with treatment of chronic low back pain: an analysis of the UK General Practice Research DatabaseJihyung Hong
Personal Social Services Research Unit, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 38:75-82. 2013..Retrospective cohort study of health care costs associated with the treatment of chronic low back pain (CLBP) in the United Kingdom...