Victor H Obungu
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- The 32-kilodalton subunit of replication protein A interacts with menin, the product of the MEN1 tumor suppressor geneKaren E Sukhodolets
Metabolic Diseases Branch, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1802, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:493-509. 2003..This finding was consistent with the extensive overlap in the nuclear localization patterns of endogenous menin, RPA2, and RPA1 observed by immunofluorescence...
- Determination of the mechanism of action of anti-FasL antibody by epitope mapping and homology modelingVictor H Obungu
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Biochemistry 48:7251-60. 2009..Furthermore, through molecular homology modeling, we have proposed a mechanism for the neutralizing activity of this antibody that involves interference with the docking of the ligand to its receptor by the antibody...
- Molecular pathology of the MEN1 geneSunita K Agarwal
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1014:189-98. 2004..The Men1+/- mouse has robust MEN1; its most important difference from human MEN1 is marked hyperplasia of pancreatic islets, a tumor precursor stage...
- Menin, a tumor suppressor, associates with nonmuscle myosin II-A heavy chainVictor H Obungu
Metabolic Diseases Branch, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Oncogene 22:6347-58. 2003..These data indicate that menin through binding to NMHC II-A could participate in cell division and in other processes that involve NMHC II-A...
- Epitope mapping of antibodies by mass spectroscopy: a case studyVictor H Obungu
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Methods Mol Biol 988:291-302. 2013..Such methods include epitope extortion/excision, hydrogen deuterium exchange...