Madhav A Namjoshi
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Economic, clinical, and quality-of-life outcomes associated with olanzapine treatment in mania. Results from a randomized controlled trialMadhav A Namjoshi
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Co, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Affect Disord 69:109-18. 2002..The objectives of this study were to determine the economic, clinical, and quality-of-life outcomes associated with olanzapine treatment in patients diagnosed with mania...
- Quality of life assessment in patients with bipolar disorder treated with olanzapine added to lithium or valproic acidMadhav A Namjoshi
Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Eli Lilly and Company, Bldg 75 05, DC1758, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Affect Disord 81:223-9. 2004..The objective of this study was to determine the clinical and quality of life outcomes associated with adjunctive treatment of olanzapine added to either lithium or valproic acid/divalproex sodium in patients with bipolar disorder...
- Improvement of Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale cognitive score associated with olanzapine treatment of acute maniaLizheng Shi
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 20:1371-6. 2004....
- Effects of olanzapine alone and olanzapine/fluoxetine combination on health-related quality of life in patients with bipolar depression: secondary analyses of a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trialLizheng Shi
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Clin Ther 26:125-34. 2004..Improving patients' health-related quality of life (HRQOL) could be a treatment goal for bipolar depression...
- A 12-week, double-blind comparison of olanzapine vs haloperidol in the treatment of acute maniaMauricio Tohen
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Ind 46225, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 60:1218-26. 2003..This randomized controlled trial compares the efficacy and safety of olanzapine vs haloperidol, as well as the quality of life of patients taking these drugs, in patients with bipolar mania...