Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- [Three paradigms in the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder]Ferenc Martenyi
Eli Lilly Regional Medical Center, BECS, Ausztria
Neuropsychopharmacol Hung 7:11-21. 2005....
- Fluoxetine in the acute treatment and relapse prevention of combat-related post-traumatic stress disorder: Analysis of the veteran group of a placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trialFerenc Martenyi
Eli Lilly Area Medical Center, Kölblgasse 8 10, Vienna A 1031, Austria
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 16:340-9. 2006..93 (3.54) and 5.48 (3.66)]. The risk of relapse in the placebo arm was significantly greater than in the fluoxetine arm (log-rank test chi 2 = 4.090, df = 1, p = 0.048). Fluoxetine was well tolerated at a mean daily dose of 65 mg...
- Atomoxetine in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a 6-week, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial in RussiaFerenc Martenyi
Lilly Corporate Center, Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 19:57-66. 2010..Atomoxetine treatment may be associated with a numerically higher incidence of anorexia, somnolence, abdominal pain and nausea, as well as statistically greater losses in body weight...
- Failed efficacy of fluoxetine in the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder: results of a fixed-dose, placebo-controlled studyFerenc Martenyi
Lilly Research Laboratories, Vienna, Austria
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:166-70. 2007..9), and -36.6 (25.7) in the 20-mg fluoxetine, 40-mg fluoxetine, and placebo arms, respectively. Placebo response rate was substantially higher in this study than in a previously published fluoxetine trial of posttraumatic stress disorder...
- Fluoxetine versus placebo in posttraumatic stress disorderFerenc Martenyi
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Ind. 46285, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:199-206. 2002..CONCLUSION: Fluoxetine is effective and well tolerated in the treatment of PTSD. Most PTSD patients will respond satisfactorily at doses in the upper normal range for the usual antidepressant doses of fluoxetine...
- Parasitosis, dopaminergic modulation and metabolic disturbances in schizophrenia: evolution of a hypothesisTamas Treuer
Neuroscience Research, Area Medical Center Vienna, Eli Lilly Regional GmbH, Venna, Austria
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 28:535-40. 2007..We believe this model may well open up new avenues of research in the discovery of drugs to counteract schizophrenia...
- Olanzapine plus carbamazepine v. carbamazepine alone in treating manic episodesMauricio Tohen
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Br J Psychiatry 192:135-43. 2008..Combinations of olanzapine and carbamazepine are often used in clinical practice in the management of mania...
- Activation of mGlu2/3 receptors as a new approach to treat schizophrenia: a randomized Phase 2 clinical trialSandeep T Patil
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Nat Med 13:1102-7. 2007..These data suggest that mGlu2/3 receptor agonists have antipsychotic properties and may provide a new alternative for the treatment of schizophrenia...
- Enriching amnestic mild cognitive impairment populations for clinical trials: optimal combination of biomarkers to predict conversion to dementiaPeng Yu
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 32:373-85. 2012..Overall, the combination of MRI, ApoE, and cognitive scores provided the best trade-off between cost and time compared with other biomarker combinations for patient recruitment in clinical trial...
- Robust central reduction of amyloid-β in humans with an orally available, non-peptidic β-secretase inhibitorPatrick C May
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Co, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Neurosci 31:16507-16. 2011..The magnitude and duration of central Aβ reduction obtainable with BACE1 inhibition positions this protease as a tractable small-molecule target through which to test the amyloid hypothesis in man...