Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- [Three paradigms in the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder]Ferenc Martenyi
Eli Lilly Regional Medical Center, BECS, Ausztria
Neuropsychopharmacol Hung 7:11-21. 2005....
- Fluoxetine in the acute treatment and relapse prevention of combat-related post-traumatic stress disorder: Analysis of the veteran group of a placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trialFerenc Martenyi
Eli Lilly Area Medical Center, Kölblgasse 8 10, Vienna A 1031, Austria
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 16:340-9. 2006..93 (3.54) and 5.48 (3.66)]. The risk of relapse in the placebo arm was significantly greater than in the fluoxetine arm (log-rank test chi 2 = 4.090, df = 1, p = 0.048). Fluoxetine was well tolerated at a mean daily dose of 65 mg...
- Atomoxetine in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a 6-week, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial in RussiaFerenc Martenyi
Lilly Corporate Center, Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 19:57-66. 2010..Atomoxetine treatment may be associated with a numerically higher incidence of anorexia, somnolence, abdominal pain and nausea, as well as statistically greater losses in body weight...
- Failed efficacy of fluoxetine in the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder: results of a fixed-dose, placebo-controlled studyFerenc Martenyi
Lilly Research Laboratories, Vienna, Austria
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:166-70. 2007..9), and -36.6 (25.7) in the 20-mg fluoxetine, 40-mg fluoxetine, and placebo arms, respectively. Placebo response rate was substantially higher in this study than in a previously published fluoxetine trial of posttraumatic stress disorder...
- Fluoxetine versus placebo in posttraumatic stress disorderFerenc Martenyi
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Ind 46285, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:199-206. 2002..The patient population included both civilians and combat veterans...
- Parasitosis, dopaminergic modulation and metabolic disturbances in schizophrenia: evolution of a hypothesisTamÃ¡s Treuer
Neuroscience Research, Area Medical Center Vienna, Eli Lilly Regional GmbH, Venna, Austria
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 28:535-40. 2007..We believe this model may well open up new avenues of research in the discovery of drugs to counteract schizophrenia...
- Olanzapine plus carbamazepine v. carbamazepine alone in treating manic episodesMauricio Tohen
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Br J Psychiatry 192:135-43. 2008..Combinations of olanzapine and carbamazepine are often used in clinical practice in the management of mania...
- Activation of mGlu2/3 receptors as a new approach to treat schizophrenia: a randomized Phase 2 clinical trialSandeep T Patil
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Nat Med 13:1102-7. 2007..These data suggest that mGlu2/3 receptor agonists have antipsychotic properties and may provide a new alternative for the treatment of schizophrenia...
- Enriching amnestic mild cognitive impairment populations for clinical trials: optimal combination of biomarkers to predict conversion to dementiaPeng Yu
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 32:373-85. 2012..Overall, the combination of MRI, ApoE, and cognitive scores provided the best trade-off between cost and time compared with other biomarker combinations for patient recruitment in clinical trial...
- Robust central reduction of amyloid-β in humans with an orally available, non-peptidic β-secretase inhibitorPatrick C May
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Co, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Neurosci 31:16507-16. 2011..The magnitude and duration of central Aβ reduction obtainable with BACE1 inhibition positions this protease as a tractable small-molecule target through which to test the amyloid hypothesis in man...