Kraig S Kinchen
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Factors associated with women's decisions to seek treatment for urinary incontinenceKraig S Kinchen
Lilly Research Labs, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46278, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 12:687-98. 2003..Urinary incontinence is a highly prevalent and burdensome condition among women. However, fewer than half of women with symptoms talk to a physician about incontinence, and the determinants of treatment seeking are not well understood...
- The direct cost of stress urinary incontinence among women in a Medicaid populationKraig S Kinchen
Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 193:1936-44. 2005..To describe health care utilization and costs for women diagnosed with stress urinary incontinence in a Medicaid population...
- A retrospective claims analysis of the direct costs of stress urinary incontinenceKraig S Kinchen
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, IN 46285, Indianapolis, USA
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 14:403-11. 2003....
- Impact of duloxetine on quality of life for women with symptoms of urinary incontinenceKraig S Kinchen
Eli Lilly and Company, Drop Code 5024, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 16:337-44. 2005..Among women who completed the study on study drug, a significantly greater proportion of duloxetine women versus placebo women rated their condition to be better...
- Healthcare utilization among women who undergo surgery for stress urinary incontinenceKraig S Kinchen
Lilly Research Labs, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46278, USA
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 15:154-9. 2004..We examined medical care and pharmaceutical use for women undergoing continence surgery. This information may be important to patients and physicians discussing treatment options...
- The prevalence, burden, and treatment of urinary incontinence among women in a managed care planKraig S Kinchen
Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 16:415-22. 2007..We used survey and utilization data to determine the prevalence, burden, and treatment use for incontinence among women at Kaiser Permanente in Northern California...
- Burden of stress urinary incontinence for community-dwelling womenNancy H Fultz
Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, 426 Thompson Street, PO Box 1248, Ann Arbor, MI 48106 1248, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 189:1275-82. 2003..The purpose of this study was to better understand the subjective bothersomeness of stress urinary incontinence symptoms and their impact on the quality of life of community-dwelling women...
- The impact of international medical graduate status on primary care physicians' choice of specialistKraig S Kinchen
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Med Care 42:747-55. 2004..Potentially, a patient could be referred to an USMG who happens to have inferior clinical skills than an IMG with superior clinical skills...
- Medical and self-care practices reported by women with urinary incontinenceAnanias C Diokno
Department of Urology, William Beaumont Hospital, 3535 West 13 Mile Road, Suite 438, Royal Oak, Mich 48073, USA
Am J Manag Care 10:69-78. 2004..To determine the extent to which women with incontinence have been identified by physicians, the coping and treatment strategies that incontinent women use, and the factors associated with treatment strategy utilization...
- Referral of patients to specialists: factors affecting choice of specialist by primary care physiciansKraig S Kinchen
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205-2223, USA
Ann Fam Med 2:245-52. 2004..A better understanding of factors important to a diverse physician workforce may help to improve the referral process...