Douglas K Kelsey
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Once-daily atomoxetine treatment for children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, including an assessment of evening and morning behavior: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trialDouglas K Kelsey
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Pediatrics 114:e1-8. 2004..Another goal was to determine how early in treatment it was possible to discern a specific effect of the drug on ADHD symptoms...
- Effects of atomoxetine on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in clinical pediatric treatment settings: a naturalistic studyRosalie J Bakken
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 24:449-60. 2008....
- Placebo-controlled study of the effects of atomoxetine on bladder control in children with nocturnal enuresisCalvin R Sumner
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:699-711. 2006..This study tested the hypothesis that atomoxetine will provide significant therapeutic benefit for nocturnal enuresis in patients with the diagnosis of nocturnal enuresis...
- Addition of atomoxetine for depression incompletely responsive to sertraline: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyDavid Michelson
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Co, Indianapolis, Ind, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 68:582-7. 2007..Addition of a noradrenergic intervention in patients poorly or partially responsive to SSRIs may improve outcomes, but few well-controlled studies testing this hypothesis have been reported...
- Improvement in health-related quality of life in children with ADHD: an analysis of placebo controlled studies of atomoxetineAmy R Perwien
Outcomes Research, US Medical Division, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 25:264-71. 2004..Findings demonstrate the positive impact of atomoxetine on HRQL in children with ADHD...
- Quality of life assessment in adult patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder treated with atomoxetineLenard A Adler
Department of Psychiatry, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 26:648-52. 2006..Despite the existence of research demonstrating the effects of ADHD on certain aspects of life, the clinical trials of treatments for this disorder have focused primarily on efficacy and safety...
- Transition from methylphenidate or amphetamine to atomoxetine in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder--a preliminary tolerability and efficacy studyHumberto Quintana
Department of Psychiatry, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA
Clin Ther 29:1168-77. 2007..Recently developed nonpsychostimulant treatments have allowed certain patients to switch from a psychostimulant to a nonpsychostimulant. However, the outcomes of such switches have not been systematically studied...
- Atomoxetine treatment of ADHD in children with comorbid Tourette syndromeThomas J Spencer
Pediatric Psychopharmacology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114 2696, USA
J Atten Disord 11:470-81. 2008..This study examines changes in severity of tics and ADHD during atomoxetine treatment in ADHD patients with Tourette syndrome (TS)...