Melissa J Joliat
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Long-term treatment outcomes of depression with associated anxiety: efficacy of continuation treatment with fluoxetineMelissa J Joliat
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:373-8. 2004..We report a retrospective pooled analysis of 2 studies to assess the effect of associated anxiety on the efficacy of fluoxetine in the continuation treatment phase of MDD...
- Duloxetine increases serotonin and norepinephrine availability in healthy subjects: a double-blind, controlled studyStephan A Chalon
Lilly Research Laboratories, Mont Saint Guibert, Belgium
Neuropsychopharmacology 28:1685-93. 2003..The lack of a detectable impact of duloxetine on TYR PD30 suggests that this may not be the most sensitive indirect measure of NE reuptake when assessing dual reuptake inhibitors...
- Safety of subchronic treatment with fluoxetine for major depressive disorder in children and adolescentsMary Nilsson
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 14:412-7. 2004..The aim of this study was to assess the safety of subchronic fluoxetine treatment for major depressive disorder (MDD) in children and adolescents...
- Changes in energy after switching from daily citalopram, paroxetine, or sertraline to once-weekly fluoxetineMelissa J Joliat
J Clin Psychopharmacol 24:464-7. 2004
- Recurrence of symptoms of premenstrual dysphoric disorder after the cessation of luteal-phase fluoxetine treatmentTeri Pearlstein
Women s Behavioral Health Program, Women and Infants Hospital, Providence, RI 02905 2499, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 188:887-95. 2003..The aim of this study was to use the data from two clinical trials to evaluate premenstrual dysphoric disorder symptom severity after the discontinuation of fluoxetine treatment...