D J Goldstein
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Fluoxetine in medically stable, depressed geriatric patients: effects on weightD J Goldstein
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285 2128, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 17:365-9. 1997..Medically relevant weight loss in older patients treated with fluoxetine was uncommon...
- Study of the analgesic effect of lanepitant in patients with osteoarthritis painD J Goldstein
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 67:419-26. 2000..Substance P is present in synovial fluid and in excess in cerebral spinal fluid. We investigated the effect of lanepitant on pain caused by osteoarthritis to evaluate the role of neurokinin-1 blockade...
- Olanzapine-exposed pregnancies and lactation: early experienceD J Goldstein
Lilly Research Laboratories, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Indiana University Medical School, Indianapolis, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 20:399-403. 2000..At this time, olanzapine should only be used during pregnancy and lactation when the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus or infant...
- Lanepitant, an NK-1 antagonist, in migraine preventionD J Goldstein
Neuroscience Research, Lilly Research Laboratories, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Indiana University Medical School, Indianapolis, IN 46285 2033, USA
Cephalalgia 21:102-6. 2001..In this study lanepitant was not effective in preventing migraine, but was well tolerated. These results do not support a role for NK-1 antagonism in migraine prevention...
- Selective seratonin 1F (5-HT(1F)) receptor agonist LY334370 for acute migraine: a randomised controlled trialD J Goldstein
Neuroscience Division, Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Lancet 358:1230-4. 2001..We have studied the efficacy of LY334370, a selective serotonin 1F (5-HT(1F)) receptor agonist with preclinical efficacy and no vasoconstriction, for migraine relief...
- Dose-response study of the analgesic effect of lanepitant in patients with painful diabetic neuropathyD J Goldstein
Department of Neuroscience Research, Lilly Research Laboratory, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Clin Neuropharmacol 24:16-22. 2001..The adverse event diarrhea was more frequent for lanepitant-treated patients. Although well tolerated, lanepitant was ineffective in relieving pain of diabetic neuropathy...
- Analyses of suicidality in double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of pharmacotherapy for weight reductionD J Goldstein
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285
J Clin Psychiatry 54:309-16. 1993....