- Different levels of lack of improvement at 4 weeks of escitalopram treatment as predictors of poor 8-week outcome in MDDI Gilaberte
Eli Lilly and Company, Madrid, Spain
J Affect Disord 146:433-7. 2013..This post-hoc analysis evaluates different cut-off points of non-improvement at 4 weeks of escitalopram treatment to predict 8-week non-response and non-remission...
- Duloxetine in the treatment of major depressive disorder: an open-label studyJames I Hudson
McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA, USA
BMC Psychiatry 7:43. 2007..In this study, the safety and efficacy of duloxetine, a potent dual reuptake inhibitor of 5-HT and NE, were examined...
- Fluoxetine in the prevention of depressive recurrences: a double-blind studyI Gilaberte
Lilly Research Centre, Windlesham, Surrey, United Kingdom
J Clin Psychopharmacol 21:417-24. 2001..In conclusion, fluoxetine at 20 mg/day was effective and well tolerated for the prophylactic treatment of recurrent unipolar major depression...
- Cost-effectiveness of fluoxetine plus pindolol in patients with major depressive disorder: results from a randomized, double-blind clinical trialJ A Sacristan
Clinical Research Department, Lilly SA, Madrid, Spain
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 15:107-13. 2000....
- Patterns of drug treatment for manic episode in the clinical practice. Outcomes of the Spanish sample in the EMBLEM StudyA Montoya
Laboratorios Lilly, Spain
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 35:315-22. 2007..Although treatment for mania has been studied extensively in randomized clinical trials, there are few data that address how these patients are truly managed in clinical, functional, and economic terms in the psychiatric practice in Spain...