Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Clinical consequences of switching from olanzapine to risperidone and vice versa in outpatients with schizophrenia: 36-month results from the Worldwide Schizophrenia Outpatients Health Outcomes (W-SOHO) studyJihyung Hong
Personal Social Services Research Unit, London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE, UK
BMC Psychiatry 12:218. 2012..This study aimed to examine the impact of switching from olanzapine to risperidone and vice versa on clinical status and tolerability outcomes in outpatients with schizophrenia in a naturalistic setting...
- The effectiveness of olanzapine in treatment-refractory schizophrenia when patients are nonresponsive to or unable to tolerate clozapine- Dossenbach MRK
Lilly Area Medical Center Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Clin Ther 22:1021-34. 2000....
- Double-blind, randomized comparison of olanzapine versus fluphenazine in the long-term treatment of schizophreniaMartin R K Dossenbach
Lilly Area Medical Center, Eli Lilly, Barichgasse 40 42, Vienna A 1030, Austria
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 28:311-8. 2004..The study indicates that olanzapine has advantages in both efficacy and safety compared to fluphenazine; however, the small sample size limits our ability to draw definitive conclusions...
- Long-term antipsychotic monotherapy for schizophrenia: disease burden and comparative outcomes for patients treated with olanzapine, quetiapine, risperidone, or haloperidol monotherapy in a pan-continental observational studyMartin Dossenbach
Eli Lilly and Co, GmbH, Vienna, Austria
J Clin Psychiatry 69:1901-15. 2008..This article describes disease burden and patient outcomes, with an emphasis on the comparative effectiveness and tolerability of antipsychotic monotherapy...
- Olanzapine versus chlorpromazine in the treatment of schizophrenia: a pooled analysis of four 6-week, randomized, open-label studies in the Middle East and North AfricaMartin Dossenbach
Eli Lilly Austria Medical Department, Eli Lilly Regional GmbH, Vienna, Austria
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:329-37. 2007..09 +/- 1.11; chlorpromazine, 0.72 +/- 2.04; P = 0.042). This analysis suggests that, compared with chlorpromazine, olanzapine may be more efficacious and have a more favorable tolerability profile in treating patients with schizophrenia...
- Response and relapse in patients with schizophrenia treated with olanzapine, risperidone, quetiapine, or haloperidol: 12-month follow-up of the Intercontinental Schizophrenia Outpatient Health Outcomes (IC-SOHO) studyMartin Dossenbach
Eli Lilly and Company, Ges m b H, Vienna, Austria
J Clin Psychiatry 66:1021-30. 2005..The study also examined other measures of clinical effectiveness and tolerability...
- The intercontinental schizophrenia outpatient health outcomes (ic-soho) study: baseline clinical and functional characteristics and antipsychotic use patterns in the central and eastern europe (cee) regionFrans A Korb
Clinical Research Physician Neuroscience, Eli Lilly Regional Operations, Vienna, Austria
Psychiatr Danub 15:163-74. 2003..Once completed, the IC-SOHO study will add further to this knowledge base...