Walter G Deberdt
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Schizophrenia symptoms and functioning in patients receiving long-term treatment with olanzapine long-acting injection formulation: a pooled analysisJoseph Peuskens
University Leuven, Kortenberg, Belgium
BMC Psychiatry 12:130. 2012....
- Relationships among neurocognition, symptoms and functioning in patients with schizophrenia: a path-analytic approach for associations at baseline and following 24 weeks of antipsychotic drug therapyIlya A Lipkovich
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, USA
BMC Psychiatry 9:44. 2009..This post-hoc analysis evaluates the relationships among cognition, psychopathology, and psychosocial functioning in patients with schizophrenia at baseline and following sustained treatment with antipsychotic drugs...
- Amantadine for weight gain associated with olanzapine treatmentWalter Deberdt
Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Eli Lilly and Company, Drop Code 4133, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 15:13-21. 2005..Overall, amantadine was safe, was well tolerated, and attenuated weight gain or promoted weight loss in some patients who had gained weight during olanzapine therapy...
- Comparison of olanzapine and risperidone in the treatment of psychosis and associated behavioral disturbances in patients with dementiaWalter G Deberdt
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 13:722-30. 2005..The authors compared efficacy of olanzapine versus placebo and risperidone as measured by the Neuropsychiatric Inventory and Clinical Global Impression-Severity of Psychosis scale in patients with dementia-related psychosis...
- Effect of olanzapine on cognition during treatment of behavioral and psychiatric symptoms in patients with dementia: a post-hoc analysisWalter G Deberdt
Eli Lilly and Company, Brussels, Belgium
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 23:364-9. 2008..This study was conducted to determine the effect of olanzapine treatment on cognition in elderly patients with behavioral and psychiatric symptoms (BPSD) associated with dementia...
- Retrospective cohort study of diabetes mellitus and antipsychotic treatment in a geriatric population in the United StatesPeter D Feldman
Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Am Med Dir Assoc 5:38-46. 2004..The objective of this study was to investigate risk of diabetes among elderly patients during treatment with antipsychotic medications...
- Early predictors of substantial weight gain in bipolar patients treated with olanzapineIlya Lipkovich
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 26:316-20. 2006..Patients with less pronounced early weight gain might still be at risk for later SWG if they have close to normal BMI (< or =27 kg/m) at treatment initiation...
- Defining "good" and "poor" outcomes in patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder: a multidimensional data-driven approachIlya A Lipkovich
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Psychiatry Res 170:161-7. 2009..Early symptom response significantly improved the prediction of outcome, suggesting that early monitoring of treatment response may be useful in clinical practice...