Jennifer L Burkey
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Pharmacokinetics of ruboxistaurin are significantly altered by rifampicin-mediated CYP3A4 inductionKwee Poo Yeo
Lilly-NUS Centre for Clinical Pharmacology, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Br J Clin Pharmacol 61:200-10. 2006..may decrease the concentrations of ruboxistaurin and N-desmethyl-ruboxistaurin. In this study, 6beta OHC : C ratios substantially underestimated the impact of rifampicin on ruboxistaurin...
- Disposition of LY333531, a selective protein kinase C beta inhibitor, in the Fischer 344 rat and beagle dogJ L Burkey
Lilly Research Laboratories, Division of Eli Lilly and Co, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Xenobiotica 32:1045-52. 2002..7 h. 6. The data indicate that the disposition of LY333531 is similar in rat and dog...
- Disposition of [14C]ruboxistaurin in humansJennifer L Burkey
Lilly Research Laboratories, A Division of Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 34:1909-17. 2006..These data demonstrate that ruboxistaurin is metabolized primarily to N-desmethyl ruboxistaurin (1) and multiple other oxidation products, and is excreted primarily in the feces...
- In vivo metabolism of [14C]ruboxistaurin in dogs, mice, and rats following oral administration and the structure determination of its metabolites by liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry and NMR spectroscopyRobert J Barbuch
Eli Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 34:213-24. 2006..The unambiguous identification of metabolites enabled the proposal of clear metabolic pathways of ruboxistaurin in dogs, mice, and rats...
- Pharmacological and pharmacokinetic properties of a structurally novel, potent, and selective metabotropic glutamate 2/3 receptor agonist: in vitro characterization of agonist (-)-(1R,4S,5S,6S)-4-amino-2-sulfonylbicyclo[3.1.0]-hexane-4,6-dicarboxylic acidLinda M Rorick Kehn
Neuroscience Discovery Research, Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, DC0510, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 321:308-17. 2007..Collectively, the current data indicate that LY404039 may be valuable in the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders, including anxiety and psychosis...