David A Rodeberg
Affiliation: East Carolina University
- Comparison of outcomes based on treatment algorithms for rhabdomyosarcoma of the bladder/prostate: combined results from the Children's Oncology Group, German Cooperative Soft Tissue Sarcoma Study, Italian Cooperative Group, and International Society of PDavid A Rodeberg
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Int J Cancer 128:1232-9. 2011..In conclusion, the majority of BP RMS patients had localized ERMS with a resultant good prognosis using current treatment algorithms. There were differences in FFS between treatment protocols but this did not result in an altered OS...
- Prognostic significance and tumor biology of regional lymph node disease in patients with rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupDavid A Rodeberg
Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:1304-11. 2011..Regional lymph node disease (RLND) is a component of the risk-based treatment stratification in rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS). The purpose of this study was to determine the contribution of RLND to prognosis for patients with RMS...
- Histologic and clinical characteristics can guide staging evaluations for children and adolescents with rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the Children's Oncology Group Soft Tissue Sarcoma CommitteeAaron R Weiss
The Soft Tissue Sarcoma Committee of the Children s Oncology Group, Monrovia, CA Aaron R Weiss, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME Elizabeth R Lyden and James R Anderson, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE Douglas S Hawkins, Seattle Children s Hospital, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle, WA Sheri L Spunt, St Jude Children s Research Hospital and the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN David O Walterhouse, Ann and Robert H Lurie Children s Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, IL Suzanne L Wolden, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY David M Parham, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK David A Rodeberg, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA Simon C Kao, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA and Richard B Womer, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
J Clin Oncol 31:3226-32. 2013..To simplify the recommended staging evaluation by correlating tumor and clinical features with patterns of distant metastasis in newly diagnosed patients with embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma (ERMS) or alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma (ARMS)...
- Tumor volume and patient weight as predictors of outcome in children with intermediate risk rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupDavid A Rodeberg
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cancer 117:2541-50. 2011....
- Prognostic significance of tumor response at the end of therapy in group III rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the children's oncology groupDavid A Rodeberg
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Department of Pediatric Surgery, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 2585, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:3705-11. 2009..Some patients with rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) achieve less than a complete response (CR) despite receiving all planned therapy. We assessed the impact of best response at the completion of all therapy on patient outcome...