M N Miller
Affiliation: East Tennessee State University
- Culture and eating disorders: a historical and cross-cultural reviewM N Miller
Department of Psychiatry at the James H Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City 37614, USA
Psychiatry 64:93-110. 2001..Understanding how cultural forces contribute to the development of disorders is needed so that preventive interventions can be created...
- Increased premenstrual dosing of nefazodone relieves premenstrual magnification of depressionMerry N Miller
Department of Psychiatry, James H Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee 37614, USA
Depress Anxiety 15:48-51. 2002..All subjects showed significant improvement for the months in which they received nefazodone supplements, but not when given placebo. Premenstrual dose increase is a clinically promising intervention for women who experience PMMD...
- Premenstrual exacerbations of mood disordersM N Miller
Department of Psychiatry, East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine, Box 70567, Johnson City, TN 37614, USA
Psychopharmacol Bull 35:135-49. 2001....
- Variable dosing of sertraline for premenstrual exacerbation of depression: a pilot studyMerry Noel Miller
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, James H Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee 37614, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 17:993-7. 2008..Breakthrough symptoms of PMED may occur despite effective antidepressant treatment in the rest of the cycle. This pilot study is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of variable dosing in PMED using the antidepressant sertraline...
- Alcohol misuse among college athletes: self-medication for psychiatric symptoms?B E Miller
East Tennessee State University, James Quillen College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Box 70421, Johnson City, TN 37614 0421, USA
J Drug Educ 32:41-52. 2002..They also point to the need for routine depression and anxiety screening in college students who are typically beginning a significant exposure to alcohol...
- Dose response relationship between plasma ACTH and cortisol after the infusion of ACTH1-24K R Krishnan
Department of Psychiatry, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 242:240-3. 1993..Although there was considerable variability in plasma ACTH concentrations, there was, however, a definite correlation between area under the curve for ACTH and area under the curve for cortisol after the various doses of ACTH...