Affiliation: DuPont Haskell Laboratory for Health and Environmental Sciences
- Fluorotelomer alcohol biodegradation-direct evidence that perfluorinated carbon chains breakdownNing Wang
DuPont Central Research and Development, Glasgow Business Community 301, P O Box 6101, Newark, Delaware 19714, USA
Environ Sci Technol 39:7516-28. 2005....
- 5:3 Polyfluorinated acid aerobic biotransformation in activated sludge via novel "one-carbon removal pathways"Ning Wang
E I Du Pont de Nemours and Company, Inc, Wilmington, DE, USA
Chemosphere 87:527-34. 2012..The dehydrogenation from 5:3 acid to 5:3 Uacid was the rate-limiting enzymatic step for 5:3 acid conversion to 4:3 acid...
- 6:2 fluorotelomer sulfonate aerobic biotransformation in activated sludge of waste water treatment plantsNing Wang
E I du Pont de Nemours, CO, Inc, Wilmington, DE, USA
Chemosphere 82:853-8. 2011....
- Aerobic biodegradation of [14C] 6:2 fluorotelomer alcohol in a flow-through soil incubation systemJinxia Liu
E I du Pont de Nemours and Co, Inc, Wilmington, DE, USA
Chemosphere 80:716-23. 2010..At day 84, 5:3 acid is postulated to be the major transformation product in soil-bound residues, which may not be available for further biodegradation in soil environment...
- 8-2 fluorotelomer alcohol aerobic soil biodegradation: pathways, metabolites, and metabolite yieldsNing Wang
E I du Pont De Nemours and Co Inc, Wilmington, DE, USA
Chemosphere 75:1089-96. 2009..This ratio may be useful in evaluating environmental samples to distinguish the potential contribution of 8-2 FTOH biodegradation to PFOA observed versus PFOA originating from other sources...
- Aerobic biotransformation of 14C-labeled 8-2 telomer B alcohol by activated sludge from a domestic sewage treatment plantNing Wang
DuPont Central Research and Development, Glasgow Business Community 301, Newark, Delaware 19714, USA
Environ Sci Technol 39:531-8. 2005....
- 6-2 Fluorotelomer alcohol aerobic biodegradation in soil and mixed bacterial cultureJinxia Liu
E I DuPont de Nemours and Co, Inc, Wilmington, DE 19714 6300, USA
Chemosphere 78:437-44. 2010..The formation of PFBA, PFPeA, and 4-3 acid indicates that multiple -CF(2)- groups in 6-2 FTOH were removed during microbial biodegradation...
- A cell-based reglucosylation assay demonstrates the role of GT1 in the quality control of a maturing glycoproteinBradley R Pearse
Department of Biochemistry, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
J Cell Biol 181:309-20. 2008..Therefore, GT1 acts as an ER quality control sensor by posttranslationally reglucosylating glycans on slow-folding or nonnative domains to recruit chaperones specifically to critical aberrant regions...
- [FeFe]-Hydrogenase active site models with relatively low reduction potentials: Diiron dithiolate complexes containing rigid bridgesPing Li
State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals, DUT KTH Joint Education and Research Center on Molecular Devices, Dalian University of Technology DUT, Dalian 116012, China
J Inorg Biochem 102:952-9. 2008....
- Role of protein phosphatase 2A in regulating the visual signaling in DrosophilaNing Wang
Department of Pharmacology, Center for Molecular Neuroscience, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
J Neurosci 28:1444-51. 2008..We thus propose that the fast deactivation of the visual response is modulated in part by the phosphorylation of INAD...