Mark H Russell
Affiliation: DuPont Haskell Laboratory for Health and Environmental Sciences
- TFA from HFO-1234yf: accumulation and aquatic risk in terminal water bodiesMark H Russell
DuPont Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences, Newark, Delaware, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem 31:1957-65. 2012..Based on the relative insensitivity of aquatic organisms to TFA, predicted concentrations of TFA in terminal water bodies are not expected to impair aquatic systems, even considering potential emissions over extended periods...
- Investigation of the biodegradation potential of a fluoroacrylate polymer product in aerobic soilsMark H Russell
E I DuPont de Nemours and Co, Inc, Wilmington, Delaware, USA
Environ Sci Technol 42:800-7. 2008....
- A site-specific screening comparison of modeled and monitored air dispersion and deposition for perfluorooctanoateCatherine A Barton
E I Du Pont de Nemours and Company, Inc, DuPont Engineering Research and Technology, Wilmington, DE 19898, USA
J Air Waste Manag Assoc 60:402-11. 2010..In general, AERMOD was found to be a useful screening tool for modeling the dispersion and deposition of PFO in air near a manufacturing facility...
- Renal elimination of perfluorocarboxylates (PFCAs)Xing Han
DuPont Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences, Newark, Delaware 19714, United States
Chem Res Toxicol 25:35-46. 2012....
- Partitioning and removal of perfluorooctanoate during rain events: the importance of physical-chemical propertiesCatherine A Barton
E I DuPont de Nemours and Co, Inc, DuPont Engineering Research and Technology, 1007 Market Street, Brandywine Building, Wilmington, Delaware, 19898, USA
J Environ Monit 9:839-46. 2007....
- Polyfluorinated chemicals in a spatially and temporally integrated food web in the Western ArcticCharles R Powley
E I DuPont de Nemours and Co, Inc, P O Box 50, Newark, DE 19714 0050, USA
Chemosphere 70:664-72. 2008..The 7-3 Acid was not correlated with either PFCAs or PFAS, which suggests that it may have a different exposure pathway...
- 8:2 fluorotelomer alcohol: a one-day nose-only inhalation toxicokinetic study in the Sprague-Dawley rat with application to risk assessmentMatthew W Himmelstein
E I duPont de Nemours and Company, Inc, Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences, Newark, DE 19714 0050, USA
Toxicology 291:122-32. 2012..No toxicity is expected in humans from typical ambient 8:2 FTOH air exposures...
- Modeling global-scale fate and transport of perfluorooctanoate emitted from direct sourcesJames Armitage
Department of Applied Environmental Science (ITM, Stockholm University, SE-10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Environ Sci Technol 40:6969-75. 2006..Since water is the primary exposure medium for Arctic biota, these model results suggest that concentrations in Arctic biota may continue to rise long after direct emissions have been substantially reduced or eliminated...
- High-resolution atmospheric modeling of fluorotelomer alcohols and perfluorocarboxylic acids in the North American troposphereGreg Yarwood
ENVIRON International Corporation, Golden Gate Plaza, 101 Rowland Way, Novato, California 94945, USA
Environ Sci Technol 41:5756-62. 2007....
- Are PFCAs bioaccumulative? A critical review and comparison with regulatory criteria and persistent lipophilic compoundsJason M Conder
ENVIRON International Corporation, 2010 Main Street, Suite 900, Irvine, California 92614, USA
Environ Sci Technol 42:995-1003. 2008....