Andrew S Dunn
- An analysis of the integration of chiropractic services within the United States military and veterans' health care systemsAndrew S Dunn
VA Western New York Health Care System, Buffalo, NY 14215, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 32:749-57. 2009....
- Preliminary analysis of posttraumatic stress disorder screening within specialty clinic setting for OIF/OEF veterans seeking care for neck or back painAndrew S Dunn
Department of Veterans Affairs VA Western New York Healthcare System, Buffalo VA Medical Center, Buffalo, NY 14215, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 48:493-502. 2011..The prevalence of diagnosed PTSD was 46.8%, with an optimal PCL cutoff score of 44. These findings may guide future research and influence clinical practice regarding PTSD screening for recently returning veterans with chronic pain...
- Chiropractic management for veterans with neck pain: a retrospective study of clinical outcomesAndrew S Dunn
Chiropractic Department, Medical Care Line, VA Western New York, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 34:533-8. 2011..The purpose of this study was to report demographic characteristics, chiropractic treatment methods and frequency, and clinical outcomes for chiropractic management of neck pain in a sample of veteran patients...
- Retrospective case series of clinical outcomes associated with chiropractic management for veterans with low back painAndrew S Dunn
Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Western New York Healthcare System, Buffalo VA Medical Center, 3495 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 48:927-34. 2011..6% change from baseline; 92 patients (53.8%) met or exceeded the MCID. For this sample of veterans with LBP, the mean percentages of clinical improvement were statistically significant and clinically meaningful for both the NRS and BBQ...
- A cross-sectional analysis of clinical outcomes following chiropractic care in veterans with and without post-traumatic stress disorderAndrew S Dunn
Chiropractic Service, VA of Western New York Healthcare System, 3495 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215, USA
Mil Med 174:578-83. 2009..Further research is warranted to examine the potential contributions of PTSD on chiropractic clinical outcomes with this unique patient population...
- Chiropractic consultation requests in the Veterans Affairs Health Care System: demographic characteristics of the initial 100 patients at the Western New York medical centerAndrew S Dunn
Veterans Affairs of Western New York Health Care System, Buffalo, NY 14215, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 29:448-54. 2006..Information regarding the volume of requests and wait times for appointments were obtained to provide insight on the demand for and access to VA chiropractic services...
- Consultation request patterns, patient characteristics, and utilization of services within a Veterans Affairs medical center chiropractic clinicAndrew S Dunn
VA of Western New York Health Care System, 3495 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215, USA
Mil Med 173:599-603. 2008..The implications of these differences on clinical outcomes and chiropractic clinical education are unclear and serve as the stimulus for additional research...
- Spinal manipulation impacts cervical spine movement and fitts' task performance: a single-blind randomized before-after trialSteven R Passmore
Fellow, Research Department, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 33:189-92. 2010....