Nancy L Zucker
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Kids and adults now! Defeat Obesity (KAN-DO): rationale, design and baseline characteristicsTruls Ostbye
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Contemp Clin Trials 32:461-9. 2011..Thus interventions should target education and behavioral change in the parent, and positive, mutually reinforcing behaviors within the family...
- Subjective experience of sensation in anorexia nervosaNancy L Zucker
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, USA Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke University, USA Electronic address
Behav Res Ther 51:256-65. 2013..We discuss how intervention strategies that address sensitization and habituation to somatic experience via conditioning exercises may provide a new manner in which to address body image disturbance in AN...
- Perception of affect in biological motion cues in anorexia nervosaNancy Zucker
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
Int J Eat Disord 46:12-22. 2013..Individuals with anorexia nervosa (AN) have demonstrated impairment in deciphering intention from facial affective cues, but it is unknown whether such deficits extend to deciphering affect from body motion cues...
- Anorexia nervosa and autism spectrum disorders: guided investigation of social cognitive endophenotypesNancy L Zucker
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Psychol Bull 133:976-1006. 2007....
- Incorporating dispositional traits into the treatment of anorexia nervosaNancy L Zucker
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Curr Top Behav Neurosci 6:289-314. 2011....
- Hemodynamic signals of mixed messages during a social exchangeNancy L Zucker
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Neuroreport 22:413-8. 2011..Characterizing how meaning is inferred from integration of conflicting nonverbal communicative cues is essential to understand nuances and complexities of human exchange...
- Psychological inflexibility and symptom expression in anorexia nervosaRhonda M Merwin
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Eat Disord 19:62-82. 2011..This article is not intended to be an exhaustive literature review, rather a conceptual framework to guide future research and treatment development...
- Emotion regulation difficulties in anorexia nervosa: Relationship to self-perceived sensory sensitivityRhonda M Merwin
Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Cogn Emot 27:441-52. 2013..Findings suggest that hypersensitivity may be a persisting feature in AN, and that weight restoration may involve improved ability to cope with sensation...
- Novel Group Parent Training Program for Anorexia NervosaNancy Zucker; Fiscal Year: 2007..Zucker to combine effective approaches for alternative childhood disorders with advanced training in cognitive development to design approaches for the treatment of adolescent eating disorders. ..
- Neurodevelopmental Processes of Social Cognition in Anorexia Nervosa and AutismNancy Zucker; Fiscal Year: 2007....