Nancy L Zucker
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Kids and adults now! Defeat Obesity (KAN-DO): rationale, design and baseline characteristicsTruls Ostbye
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Contemp Clin Trials 32:461-9. 2011..Thus interventions should target education and behavioral change in the parent, and positive, mutually reinforcing behaviors within the family...
- Subjective experience of sensation in anorexia nervosaNancy L Zucker
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, NC 27710, USA
Behav Res Ther 51:256-65. 2013..We discuss how intervention strategies that address sensitization and habituation to somatic experience via conditioning exercises may provide a new manner in which to address body image disturbance in AN...
- Perception of affect in biological motion cues in anorexia nervosaNancy Zucker
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Int J Eat Disord 46:12-22. 2013..Individuals with anorexia nervosa (AN) have demonstrated impairment in deciphering intention from facial affective cues, but it is unknown whether such deficits extend to deciphering affect from body motion cues...
- Anorexia nervosa and autism spectrum disorders: guided investigation of social cognitive endophenotypesNancy L Zucker
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Psychol Bull 133:976-1006. 2007....
- Incorporating dispositional traits into the treatment of anorexia nervosaNancy L Zucker
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Curr Top Behav Neurosci 6:289-314. 2011....
- Hemodynamic signals of mixed messages during a social exchangeNancy L Zucker
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Neuroreport 22:413-8. 2011..Characterizing how meaning is inferred from integration of conflicting nonverbal communicative cues is essential to understand nuances and complexities of human exchange...
- Psychological inflexibility and symptom expression in anorexia nervosaRhonda M Merwin
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Eat Disord 19:62-82. 2011..This article is not intended to be an exhaustive literature review, rather a conceptual framework to guide future research and treatment development...
- Emotion regulation difficulties in anorexia nervosa: Relationship to self-perceived sensory sensitivityRhonda M Merwin
a Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Cogn Emot 27:441-52. 2013..Findings suggest that hypersensitivity may be a persisting feature in AN, and that weight restoration may involve improved ability to cope with sensation...
- Novel Group Parent Training Program for Anorexia NervosaNancy Zucker; Fiscal Year: 2007..Zucker to combine effective approaches for alternative childhood disorders with advanced training in cognitive development to design approaches for the treatment of adolescent eating disorders. ..
- Neurodevelopmental Processes of Social Cognition in Anorexia Nervosa and AutismNancy Zucker; Fiscal Year: 2007....