Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Single-camera sequential-scan-based polarization-sensitive SDOCT for retinal imagingMingtao Zhao
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Fitzpatrick Institute for Photonics, Duke University, Durham, NC 27705, USA
Opt Lett 34:205-7. 2009..A normalized standard deviation of the retardance and of the fast-axis orientation is introduced to segment the polarization-scrambling layer of the retinal pigment epithelium...
- 3D refraction correction and extraction of clinical parameters from spectral domain optical coherence tomography of the corneaMingtao Zhao
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Fitzpatrick Institute for Photonics, Duke University, 136 Hudson Hall, Box 90281, Durham, NC 27705, USA
Opt Express 18:8923-36. 2010..18 Diopters, and the difference observed between the systems averaged 0.1 Diopters between SDOCT and Scheimpflug photography, and 0.6 Diopters between SDOCT and Placido topography...
- High-speed complex conjugate resolved retinal spectral domain optical coherence tomography using sinusoidal phase modulationYuankai K Tao
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Duke University, 136 Hudson Hall, Durham, North Carolina 27708, USA
Opt Lett 32:2918-20. 2007..Densely sampled (3000 A-scans/image, acquired at 4.3 images/s) full-depth in vivo images of optic nerve head show CCA suppression for most image reflections to the noise floor...
- Synthetic wavelength based phase unwrapping in spectral domain optical coherence tomographyHansford C Hendargo
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina 27708, USA
Opt Express 17:5039-51. 2009..Using a synthetic wavelength for phase unwrapping could prove useful in Doppler or other phase based implementations of OCT...
- Real-time spectral domain Doppler optical coherence tomography and investigation of human retinal vessel autoregulationBradley A Bower
Duke University, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Durham, North Carolina 27708, USA
J Biomed Opt 12:041214. 2007..Doppler flow repeatability data are presented to address the high standard deviations in the measurements...