Susan D Phillips
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Parental arrest and children involved with child welfare services agenciesSusan D Phillips
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, School of Medicine, Duke University, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Am J Orthopsychiatry 74:174-86. 2004..Although parent characteristics varied by race, rates of substance abuse, serious mental illness, domestic violence, and problems meeting basic needs were higher among arrested parents than among other parents...
- Organizational management: what service providers are doing while researchers are disseminating interventionsSusan D Phillips
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, National Center for Child Traumatic Stress, Duke University Medical Center, 1007 N Buchanan Blvd, Durham, NC 27701, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 33:156-75. 2006....
- Mental health need and access to mental health services by youths involved with child welfare: a national surveyBarbara J Burns
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:960-70. 2004..This study assessed the relationship between the need for and use of mental health services among a nationally representative sample of children who were investigated by child welfare agencies after reported maltreatment...
- The assertive community treatment team as a complex dynamic system of careCharlene A Allred
Services Effectiveness Research Program, National Center for Child Traumatic Stress, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University School of Medicine, Box 3438, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 32:211-20. 2005....
- Case-mix adjustment of adolescent mental health treatment outcomesSusan D Phillips
Services Effectiveness Research Program, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University School of Medicine, DUMC Box 3454, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 30:125-36. 2003..Adjusting outcomes changed the relative performance of certain individual providers substantially, but had a more moderate impact on the overall interpretation of providers' performance...
- Pathways into and through mental health services for children and adolescentsElizabeth M Z Farmer
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Duke Universtiy School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:60-6. 2003....
- Disagreement between parent and adolescent reports of functional impairmentTeresa L Kramer
Centers for Mental Healthcare Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock 72204, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 45:248-59. 2004....
- Quality of mental health care for depressed adolescentsTeresa L Kramer
Division of Health Services Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72204, USA
Am J Med Qual 23:96-104. 2008..Methods tested in this study may facilitate the evaluation of quality improvement initiatives for adolescent depression or other mental health disorders...