Jeri Lynn Parrent
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Fungal community analysis by large-scale sequencing of environmental samplesHeath E O'Brien
Department of Biology, Duke University, Durham NC 27708
Appl Environ Microbiol 71:5544-50. 2005..All sequences were deposited in GenBank, with accession numbers AY 969316 to AY 970290 for the ITS sequences and AY 969135 to AY 969315 for the SSU sequences...
- CO2-enrichment and nutrient availability alter ectomycorrhizal fungal communitiesJeri Lynn Parrent
Biology Department, Duke University, Box 90338, Durham, North Carolina 27708 0338, USA
Ecology 87:2278-87. 2006....
- Population genetic structure of the polypore Datronia caperata in fragmented mangrove forestsJeri Lynn Parrent
Department of Biology, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Mycol Res 108:403-10. 2004..These results suggest that despite production of copious basidiospores capable of long distance dispersal, some homobasidiomycete fungi may be susceptible to genetic isolation due to habitat fragmentation...
- Expression of genes involved in symbiotic carbon and nitrogen transport in Pinus taeda mycorrhizal roots exposed to CO2 enrichment and nitrogen fertilizationJeri Lynn Parrent
Biology Department, Duke University, P O Box 90338, Durham, NC 27708 0338, USA
Mycorrhiza 19:469-79. 2009....
- Biomass and compositional responses of ectomycorrhizal fungal hyphae to elevated CO2 and nitrogen fertilizationJeri Lynn Parrent
Biology Department, Duke University, Box 90338, Durham, NC 27708 0338, USA
New Phytol 176:164-74. 2007..The EMM community, sampled across seasons and years, was dynamic with a high degree of interspecific variation in response to CO(2) enrichment and N fertilization...