Ann Marie Navar-Boggan
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Variability in performance measures for assessment of hypertension controlAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Am Heart J 165:823-7. 2013..Definitions of multiple performance measures exist for the assessment of blood pressure control; however, limited data on how these technical variations may affect actual measured performance are available...
- Hypertension control among patients followed by cardiologistsAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, 27710, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 5:352-7. 2012..The overall rate of hypertension control among patients followed in cardiology clinics, as well as clinician variability in control rates, is unknown...
- The impact of a measurement and feedback intervention on blood pressure control in ambulatory cardiology practiceAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC Electronic address
Am Heart J 167:466-71. 2014..Although hypertension is a modifiable cardiovascular risk factor, up to one-third of ambulatory patients have uncontrolled blood pressure (BP). We evaluated the impact of a targeted provider feedback intervention on rates of BP control...
- Proportion of US adults potentially affected by the 2014 hypertension guidelineAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
Division of Cardiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
JAMA 311:1424-9. 2014....
- The feasibility and accuracy of evaluating lipid management performance metrics using an electronic health recordChristopher P Danford
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC Electronic address
Am Heart J 166:701-8. 2013....